Thursday, January 14, 2010

Shutsujin

By Takanashi Yasuharu on the Naruto Shippuden soundtrack. Another awesome instrumental piece from the anime! ^_^ I still feel pretty sick. Hopefully, I'll feel better soon. (Please let it be by tomorrow! Please) I woke up with my throat feeling very numb. Like someone poured a whole bottle of cold syrup down it. OMG Also, later I lost my voice. Wahoo! Still have the splitting headache thing. Sick Well, on top of this, our internet was down for most of the day. Pissed So, not only could I talk to a rep from the Social Security Admin., but I couldn't do my application either! It's like the universe is playing a big joke on me. I am PISSED OFF!

日本語
Luckily, I could study my Japanese without the internet. Phew! I decided to study the shopping words list I downloaded. 牛乳 or gyuunyuu- (cow's) milk. (Sounds kind of funny, almost like baby talk. Laughing) 低脂肪乳 or teishibounyuu- low- fat milk. コンデンスミルク or kondensu miruku-condensed milk. 豆乳 or tounyuu- soybean milk. (I sense a pattern! Hmm. Evil plotting in progress. 乳 or nyuu being just milk.) 生クリーム or namakurimu- fresh cream. バター or bataa- butter. (Sounds almost the same. I find that their borrowed words are said in an interesting way. But, that could just be me. Shrug) 無塩バター or muenbataa- unsalted butter. ヨーグルト or yooguruto- yogurt. 低脂肪ヨーグルトor teishibouyooguruto- low- fat yogurt. 塩 or shio- salt. こしょう or koshou- pepper. 砂糖 or satou- sugar. グラニュー糖 or guranyuutou- granulated sugar. 粉砂糖 or konazatou- powdered sugar. 黒砂糖 or kurozatou- brown (or raw) sugar. (Funny thing is 黒 or kuro means black, so it's really black sugar? Sounds kind of nasty.) Might do more of these tomorrow. La la la la

I wrote a little more of my story, too. It's getting interesting. :eager: by darkmoon3636 Hopefully, I'll get to finish this chapter soon, because I haven't posted it in a while. The people that read it have been in suspense for too long! EVIL Laughter!After all this, our internet finally came back. So, I tried to do my application. Got the first section done, only 3 more to go. Sweating a little... These awesome emoticons are from deviantART, I thought I'd see if they worked on my blog. Looks like they do! w00t!

No comments:

Post a Comment