Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hamburger Street

By Katsuyuki Konishi on the Hetalia soundtrack. He's the voice of America in the anime. It's another hilarious song! Mostly about how much America likes his hamburgers, he's always the 'hero', positive, awesome, he's a nice guy, how oblivious he is, and how much he likes 'unidentified' things. O.O Kind of random, but funny! :3 Hi! I've been sick for a couple of days now. :( My head feels like it's going to explode! It feels like there are a million little spikes going through my head. I feel nauseous, very warm, and lightheaded. Wahoo! Go me! ^_^" I at least tried to do some more things today. :P

I made an awesome lunch! XD I decided since we hadn't used my new square omelette pan that I'd make tamagoyaki. It's a rolled omelette, which in order to roll it easily, you have to have a special pan. It turned out really good. I put sake, sugar, and some salt in with the eggs. Just like the easiest recipe I have calls for. She also said eventually you can add more things to your omelette, like chives or something. I also made 3 different types of onigiri. Relish, ume paste, and a carrot one. I figured out the mold this time, and they came out the way they are supposed to. XD Next time, I really should grate the carrots, because you can't put much in if they're small chunks of it. I have some more ideas for next time: the sliced deli turkey we get with a dab of BBQ sauce; cheese; tuna salad; grated other vegetables; dried cranberries; leftovers; and I'm still looking up more ideas. These sound pretty good though. :P

I also transferred my pictures from the trip to my flash drive, and then to my computer. Had to do a bit of maneuvering since my computer and/or printer doesn't have a slot for my digital camera's card. :( But, I was able to get them. (Thanks to Mom's computer and printer.) It's 144 pictures. O.O I did a quick lookthrough and most of them came out really awesome! Really crisp, almost like a pro did it. Cool! I'll post them on deviantART, photobucket, some on facebook, and other image hosting sites. Might even post the one video I took on Youtube. ;) It has no sound though. It's of the fountain at Veteran's park. (I think that's the name of it.) I'm not sure if it's too jumpy, also. I'm not very good with video. :P (At least, I don't have much experience with it.)

Youtube:
A song based on the website Nico Nico Dougo:
An awesome Naruto Shippuden video:
Video about the 'fashion' of Naruto Shippuden:

No comments:

Post a Comment