Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Itachi's Theme

On the Naruto soundtrack. Oddly, I found out it's the theme from Shaft called Thunder Clouds by the Ventures. That's hilarious that they used it for Itachi's theme. He is a pretty awesome character, but really? XD Also it said that the Ventures still have concert tours in Japan. Hard to find info on it. :( I knew it sounded like a late 60's to early 70's type song. Sounded so familiar too! My contacts just wouldn't stick to my eyes anymore, so I threw them out. Afterwards, I looked at the calendar and noticed I had been using them for exactly a month. O.O I've never done that before. It's no wonder during that last week or so they were fuzzy. I wrote more. It's funny, after not writing for a bit, I had a somewhat hard time getting started. But, towards the end, I was really getting into it. I guess I'm going to be writing like crazy tomorrow. :D

日本語
I went through the new み or mi and ま or ma sections. 見える or mieru- to be seen. 湖 or mizuumi- lake. 味噌 or miso- miso or soy bean paste. (Kind of funny. :P) 見付かる or mitsukaru- to be found or discovered. 見付ける or mitsukeru- to be find out, come across, or detect. 緑 or midori- green. 皆 or mina- everyone, everything, or all. 港 or minato- harbor or sea port. (I've heard this as a last name before, so that's interesting.) 参る or mairu- polite for to come or to go. 負ける or makeru- to lose or be defeated. 真面目 or majime- serious, diligent, honest, sober, grave, earnest, or steady. 先ず or mazu- at first, to start with, about, almost, anyway, well, or now. 又は or mata(ha- pronounced wa in this one)- or, otherwise, the other. 間違える or machigaeru- to make a mistake. 間に合う or maniau- to be in time for. 儘 or mama- (particle) while, condition, state, as it is, as one likes, because, or as. 周り or mawari- surroundings, locality, or neighborhood. 回る or mawaru- to turn or revolve. 漫画 or manga- manga or comic. :P 真ん中 or mannaka- middle, center, or mid- way.

This episode was about if Sougo really is a good guy. It started with a girl named Kirie stabbing him. Looked like it was in the gut, and blood was gushing out, but she really just stabbed his huge Tobasco sauce bottle. :P It was out of revenge for him killing her father. He takes her to Gintoki and gives them money to figure out what to do with her. Her father was killed during a bloody fight between the Anti- Foreigner Faction and the Shinsengumi. (Her father wasn't a part of either.) This incident happened at an inn. Sougo is trying to remember that day and starts to research it. He comes to the conclusion that someone other than Kamiyama and him survived the fight. Kagura goes to confront Sougo. Gintoki and Shinpachi confront Kamiyama. As Sougo's talking, he realizes that Kirie's father was already dead when they found him. Just then, Kirie, Kagura, and Sougo are captured by the only other survivor from the Anti- Foreigner Faction and his men.

I played a game where you try to guess where a star is in a puzzle. Easy at first, then it got pretty hard. The only one's I couldn't solve were 2 or 3 of the stages out of like 20. It was interesting, but some of the stages were annoying. I also drew more of Shadow. (My main character for Alliance.) I made him shorter, a bit skinnier, and figured out a way to better gauge how to draw his arms. That's kind of hard sometimes. I want him to be waving at people, and I got pretty close. I should have started with his skeletons, not the 'framework' part. That was with flesh on it already, kind of hard to get an idea of how the bones work if you're just learning about where the flesh and muscles are. I'm getting better with him. I also made him actually spread his legs out a bit, so he's not so closed up. It looks more natural that way. ^_^ I'm getting closer to finishing his anatomy. Then, it's on to coloring him. Maybe I'll be done with this character by next week. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment