Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Seventh Day of Sukkot

Mood::iconeduardplz:


Wow! It's ending soon.:wow:Still only ate once under the sukkah. Maybe tonight or tomorrow we'll eat under it? Oh, the dinner plans didn't work out the way I thought they would.:icontinoplz:Oh well. We got a huge frozen lasagna from the market yesterday, and heated it up for dinner. Dad was teaching a class, so since she wasn't here, we could have a cheesy thing. (She hates cheese.:icongermanyplz:) It was so good!:iconchibispainplz:She's missing out! I think tonight I'm heating up the leftover chili mac thing. Tomorrow, might be tacos. So, pretty nice and easy.:iconseychelles-plz:Might do something with the green chili stew we just bought, for Shabbat. I don't know. 


I had 2 appointments today. Wahoo!:iconyaykumajiroplz:They were with my new therapist and psychiatrist. I was seriously debating whether I wanted a therapist again or not.:iconchibilithuaniaplz:But, she helped me a lot and made me feel a lot better today. So, I think I'll keep seeing her.:iconhappychinaplz:I actually was having fun through parts of it. That's kind of different. She has similar interests, and is understanding. Although, she can be a little stubborn when she reads things the wrong way.:iconwtfromanoplz:But, that's only been one time, and after some explaining, she realized it wasn't like she thought. So, she's able to change and come to a better understanding quickly, but I have to give her all the facts I guess.:iconkikuplz:We actually had a pretty deep conversation at one point. It was funny when she said, "So, what your parents are going through, has put a lot of stress and tension on you?" You think?!:iconromanoplz:That's kind of an understatement. It's ok, I guess she was just getting it out there. The psychiatrist appointment was very quick again. Basically, she asked me the regular questions, and ordered more meds for me.


I posted a pic on dA: Turtles Sunbathing Probably not the best of them, but I thought they looked cool. Actually, I thought they were doing something totally different at first.:iconenglandispervyplz:I'm figuring out a name for my new character. Still not sure where she would be from. I base it a lot on that. I started the list of ingredients on the udon package. I should have it done soon.
In O-Parts Hunter, Ball's using an O-part called Ophan to fly them over the desert. Suddenly, a Sand Dinosaur came out of the sand. (Sounds weird.:iconusaplz:) It really looked like a giant whale. Reminded me a bit of dune with the giant worms. That might just be because I'm reading it, too.:iconsleepygreeceplz:Jajamaru got them higher up so it wouldn't hit them. It's not hostile, though. You just have to watch out for its size. The eye itself was bigger than their ship thing.:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:Stea found the #2 and #7 Sephiroth. Raschelle and Hamelle. Jio's group stops at a black market that's full of O-parts and criminals. Ruby only thinks about the O-parts and goes off on her own.:iconchibijapanplz:Cross, out of nowhere, saves her from some of those 'criminals'. Jio, through a misunderstanding, starts fighting Cross. (They're in the pic above.)
In Fairy Tail, Erza somehow got enough strength to take out Aria. So, they defeated Element 4. A group from Phantom finds Reedus and Lucy. They overtook Reedus easily and took Lucy. Loke finds Gajeel, just as he's about to leave with Lucy. He was really powerful, and then all of a sudden, halfway through the fight, he was weak.:iconwtfukplz:One of their wizards who uses mirror magic locked him up in a kaleidoscope mirror. (In pic. Kind of a cool effect.) Once Jose gets Lucy, he tells Fairy Tail his other objective was to wipe them off the face of the Earth.:iconchibichinaplz:Makarov is feeling better, and heading over to help. Mira, Elfman, Gray, and Erza start to fight Jose. While Gajeel is about to kill Lucy, Natsu comes out of nowhere and saves her. 


I drew a better expression and head for the 'Savory' slot. Found a way to make him look like he's drooling. I'll fix his horns and hair tomorrow. Might have him say something like, "Mmm...That was good." or "Can I have some more?" or "This isn't so bad." I don't know which one I'll pick if I do.:iconraivisplz:Then, I'll move to the next slot.


Youtube:
An interesting, yet sad way of looking at programs in your recycling bin:

The many variations of what a Sukkah looks like, and what it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment