Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kiss Twice, Kiss Me Deadly

Mood::iconchibifinlandplz:


By Alice 9. I think it's a cover for another song. It's got a rockin' and cool sound.:iconchibihungaryplz:I love their version of it. Kind of a fun one. 





I don't know why, but today feels a bit off.:iconchibijapanplz:It might be because of how dark and cold its been. We're still way below normal. The end of August felt like November. Crazy!:iconromanorageplz:Tonight, since Dad won't be home for dinner, we're going to make a frittata. I say we, because Mom's been planning to make it for a while. But, I'm not sure if she can. So, maybe it will be both of us.:iconsleepygreeceplz:I don't know. Sounds good anyways.:iconitalyplz: 


I wrote a bit more of chapter 12. Made me a little hungry, because I had to describe what one of my characters cooked. She's crazy with her cooking in the story.:iconfrancisplz:I didn't really feel like playing my clarinet. Hopefully, I will tomorrow.:iconhongkongplz:Got a little bit more done on the udon package. Computer was acting a bit slow, so I couldn't do as much as I would have liked. (Either updating or internet connection, couldn't really tell.:iconchibienglandplz:) Might do more later today. 
In O-parts Hunter, Jio realizes a little too late that Mr. Wick was really like a father to him. He finds out that Wick bought a baseball and mitt, and was going to play catch with him. After that, he runs back to their place. When he arrives, he finds out it was too late. A couple of Zenom members had killed both Wick and Basil. They also leave a note saying if you want revenge, meet them somewhere. Ball and Ruby arrive a little later. Jio asks them to stay with Basil and Wick for a little longer. While, he goes off to fight them on his own. Elga, fights him first. He attacks shadows with his dagger o-parts. Jio easily defeats him, but one of his daggers pins Jio down. While the other one's talking to him, he transforms into 'Satan' trying to get free. Kirin saves him in the nick of time. Apparently, this other Zenom is Kirin's younger brother Kujaku. He says they're descendants of the 'long considered extinct' original civilization. Kirin was the one who inherited that 'blood' from their father. After his little talk, Kujaku leaves. Kirin, Jio, Ruby, and Ball decide to head north in search of the Kabalah. (That sounds so weird to me.:iconenglandispervyplz:)
In Fairy Tail, Natsu finally destroys Jupiter, the magic behind the canon, with a little help from tricking his opponent. (In the pic.) The guild transforms into a giant and stands up. Gray and Elfman join Natsu and Happy inside it. Jose looked right through Mira trying to pose as Lucy, and starts to crush her. Elfman fights Sol. Sol's creepy!:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:He gets into Elfman's memories. Who's Mira and Lisanna's brother. The first time he did a full body Take Over, he killed Lisanna. She was trying to get him to remember who he was. Since, he had lost all reasoning. When he heard Mira cry, he woke himself out of his memories, and did a full body Take Over again.


I tried to draw another chibi version of Ravel. I got a simple looking head, which is good. But, everytime I tried to draw his body, it looked too weird to me.:iconwtfukplz:If I was drawing a normal body, it probably wouldn't look so weird. Oh, well. I like the head I drew of him yesterday. I'm a little reluctant to ink it. I don't really want to screw it up.:iconkikuplz:Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to do it. Or what I could do is scan it, and see what I can do with it in Photoshop. I messed around a bit with coloring in that program. Using one of Zero's heads. It was kind of fun.:iconeestiplz:


deviantART faves: Oculars TFH What I Ate Meme I did not make these! First, an awesome chart of all the different types of eyes in Naruto. (Like, the different stages of Sharingan, Naruto's, Orochimaru's, etc.) Second, a meme about what you ate during the day. Either by drawing it in, or googling it and pasting those pics on. Sounds like it would be fun! 


Youtube:
Awesome dancing dog:

No comments:

Post a Comment