Sunday, September 26, 2010

Innocence

Mood: :iconthailandplz:


By Alice Nine. Another great rocking song from them. The translation of the lyrics is very interesting. They actually put thought into their songs. One of the lines pretty much sums up what they're singing: "We are all just alone in the end, searching for our place to be." I think it's cool. :iconspainplz:





It was pretty warm yesterday. Close to around 80 (~27C). It was pretty nice.:iconchibicanadaplz:Watched Bambino on Friday. Only 2 more episodes left!:iconprussiaplz:Ban seems to get depressed in almost every episode. He was practicing for a competition that if you win, you'll get to work the kitchen. And have your dish on the menu. He was trying so hard, he was neglecting his actual work. He realized and backed out of it. Letting someone whose wanted to work in the kitchen for 2 years, win. A year goes by, and they realize how hard he's worked as a waiter, and tell him he can finally work in the kitchen again.:iconchibipolandplz:The preview for the next episode sounded like it would be the finale. But, there's one more episode up.:confused:


I watched Ando Natsu on Saturday. It's always a touching and emotional show. I usually hate that type of thing, but this seems different. I guess more genuine?:shrug:Oyakata's mother visits, and Ryuu leaves his family to become a better chef. 


Today, I watched a new drama called Gonzo: Densetsu no Keiji. Or Gonzo: The Legendary Detective. It's a lot better than I thought it would be.:iconchibispainplz:It's funny, intense, smart, and reminds me a bit of our police dramas like Law and Order: SVU or Criminal Minds. Maybe a little CSI, too. Gonzo is slang for a police officer who doesn't work or do his job in Japanese. In English, it can mean an idiot, or crazy. So, it has a double meaning. His real name's Kuroki. One of the female detectives may have been killed.:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:She was walking with someone to their train station in the rain, when they were shot suddenly. The hospital told them that one of them died. They're not telling us who.:iconromanoplz:I liked her, and that was out of the blue. They have a victim's counselor at the police station. She's funny, and smart. Kuroki is seeing her because of a traumatic experience he had while working in the homicide unit. Again, they haven't told us exactly what happened to him.:iconkikuplz:He worked in the equipment unit after that. (Kind of like a Lost and Found.) By the end of the episode, they wanted him working in homicide again. 


I'm going to start a few more dramas in the next few days.:iconheroamericaplz:More of an opportunity to hear and learn more Japanese. Also, I'll get to find out some more about the culture. I went to services again!:dummy: We had a pretty good turn out. Some people from the other congregation showed up, so that was interesting. The Rabbi led it this time. I couldn't pay too much attention to the drash, because I was trying to get the sun out of my eyes. It, of course, was coming through a window up towards the ceiling at me just as he was talking.:iconchibienglandplz:He talked a little about sukkahs. (Sukkot is plural, really.) Since, it was still the holiday. By the way, today's the 4th day!:iconchibiamericaplz:The Rabbi shook the lulav and etrog, and we had kiddush outside in the synagogue's sukkah. Kiddush is when we say the blessings over the wine (or grape juice) and the challah. It ends the service. 



For lunch I ate in our sukkah, in the backyard. It was really nice.:iconchibisitalyplz:Also, had something I haven't eaten in years, Beefaroni.:wow:I don't think I've had it since I was really little. Later, we went shopping and went to a brewery called Silver City. We've been there many times, but they supposedly revamped their menus. I got a Greek pizza. It was so good!:iconitalyplz:We ate in their outside seating area. Kind of like eating under a sukkah.:iconfrancisplz:I couldn't eat the whole pizza so it made a nice lunch for today. 


I played a little of the Sims 2. Finally, got both Prussia and Hungary promoted a few times. They're making enough, I might let them have a kid. Hungary really wants one. They also have their own little money tree grove. Like 4 or 5 trees together. I could put down more. They give $40 each, and they're ready to be harvested every couple of hours. I'd like one of those.:iconusaplz:I also did my nails again. This time it's called Scarlett O'Hara. So, naturally, it's a very dark red. It's got a little sparkle in there too.:iconchibihungaryplz:I bought the DVD-RW's finally! I had wanted them for a while. That should come by the end of the week. And, it was free shipping! Since I was on Amazon already, I looked at my account. I got rid of, at least, half the things I wanted a year ago on my lists.:iconwtfromanoplz:I got really distracted by everything on there. And was on there longer than I had hoped. Was able to find a couple more songs, though. Later, I have to plan out what I'm making for this week's dinners.:iconchibilithuaniaplz:

No comments:

Post a Comment