Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Life (Smart Sports Version)

Mood::iconeduardplz:


A remix by Studio Apartment. The band's a duo: DJ Masanori Morita and Norobu Abe. A kind of fun, motivating, feel good song.:iconheroamericaplz:Another fave, but it was kind of random how I found it. Hard to look up info on them too.:iconchibirussiaplz:I'm glad I got it, though. 





Wahoo! I finally got back to my normal routine. Feels good!:iconchibihungaryplz:It's been warm and cloudy. At least, it's not raining yet. I posted a pic on dA: Stone Lantern 2 Already had someone fave it! Yay!:dummy:Hopefully more will like it? I edited and wrote more of chapter 12. I was so into writing it, it was hard to stop.OMG MOAR POEMS!Played some more Irish tunes. It was much better than I thought it would be. Considering, it's been such a long time. I was getting so into it with some songs, I stopped looking every once in a while and stumbled a little.:icontinoplz:Still, it wasn't bad.
In Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, it started with sensei saying, "Don't the Japanese care more about the process than the final result?" Like a student trying to get into a university, they study like crazy. But, once they get in, they sit around watching only anime. Another, they decide to watch a torch march, but once that's finished, they don't care about the rest. (Torch march, like for the Olympics.) Next was about 'casting votes'. If there's a tie in voting, people ask the minority to break it. They exaggerated quite a bit on this one.:iconkikuplz:
日本語
Finished a sentence from the udon package, and I'm about halfway through the next part. *調理時間は鍋の大きさ、ガスの火力等により多少異なります。(*Chouri jikan wa nabe no ookisa, gasu no karyoku tou ni yori tashou koto narimasu.) *Food prep time depends on the pot's size, the gas' heating power, and the like. It can differ slightly.
In Fairy Tail, Elfman goes through the Full-Body Take Over transformation successfully. This time not losing his reason. Sol didn't stand a chance against him. After saving Mira, he changes back. Each member of the Element 4 powers the 'giant'. So, with 2 defeated, it slows down greatly. If they defeat the other members, they can stop it. Natsu starts fighting Aria. He's the top member of the group, and uses wind. He was the one that sucked out the Guild Master's magic. Then, Gray fights Juvia. She uses rain. She immediately falls for Gray. Saying stuff like she wants to make him hers. Her body is made out of water. People used to avoid and make fun of her, because it rains wherever she is. They thought she was too gloomy.:iconamericasadchibiplz:He saves her after he won the fight. As she lies there, the clouds part and it stops raining. She's never seen the sun before, and was amazed.

I inked the drawing I did of Ravel's head and tail. I didn't want to erase the pencil lines like I usually do, because I like the effect it gives.:iconchibiamericaplz:Plus, I don't want to mess it up. So, I erased the guidelines I use. It looks awesome!:iconhungaryplz:I'm always surprised when I like how things turn out for my drawings. I seem to be improving greatly too. I'll probably scan it, fix parts of it in Photoshop, and post it soon. It was just to get more of an idea of how he looks on paper. He does look a bit creepy, but that's the way he should look.:iconenglandispervyplz:After this, I'll start the flavor meme. It looks like it will be fun to torture him in it.:evillaugh:

No comments:

Post a Comment