Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day!

Mood::iconprussiabushplz:


Hope people are having a happy Labor Day! Just like the last couple of days, it's been pretty cold.:iconwtfromanoplz: It was 12 degrees below normal today. I got up late, because I needed it again. Plus, it's a holiday.:iconfrancisplz:So, I didn't get too much done. 


Made some banana and chocolate pancakes for Mom and I as a brunch. It's funny, because a couple of them didn't flip over right. It was like those were thick crepes or something. It all tasted the same, though. They were so good!:iconitalyplz:The only problem I have with making them from a mix, is I end up very thirsty. Apparently, they add a ton of salt to it.:iconwthplz:Oh, well. I try to stay away from too much salt, usually. 


I started another family in the Sims 2 last night. They're based on Prussia and Hungary from Hetalia.:iconchibiprussia2plz::iconchibihungaryplz:I find it fun to play around, and make them similar to the actual characters. It's almost like torturing them.:evillaugh:I'm thinking of eventually creating a new neighborhood, and filling it with my oc's at some point. That would be even more fun.:giggle:It was sad I couldn't exactly get Prussia's look, but it's kind of close. In the anime, he's kind of got grey-ish white hair, very pale skin, and red eyes. My sim has kind of spiky light blond hair, the palest skin I could make (even used the white makeup:iconchibirussiaplz:), and reddish brown eyes. Hungary came out pretty much like the anime version. Her clothes might not suit the character though. I got their personalities pretty close, too. Should be interesting to work with a couple, rather than a single sim or a single dad with his kid. I like how Prussia wanted to be a robber, but ended up in law enforcement.:iconenglandispervyplz:Hungary's planning to be a chef. Very similar to the character, I think. She's always carrying a frying pan.:iconsleepygreeceplz:They're making money pretty quickly. Just after their first day, I was able to buy a bunch of things they needed.:iconseychelles-plz:


My dad found a weird, but interesting, I guess, interactive movie. You type in where you grew up, and it makes the movie based on Google's maps. It's a bit creepy. I was born in Richmond, KY. But, left when I was 5 and a half. (Moved to Washington state after that.) I don't remember much of the place. It looked pretty desolate, to me.:icontinoplz:I only remember stuff like playing in the streets, and going to daycare there. And, an ice cream shop in some sort of plaza right next to it. That apparently, was built the year before we left.:iconchibisitalyplz:I think the house is still somewhat like I remember. It seemed so big to me, though.:icongermanyplz:It's rather small in reality.


deviantART faves: Stand By Me HetaliaWFC:01 Korea vs Taiwan That's a Bloody Lie I did not make these! First, a very cute pic of a cat. And, interesting perspective. Second, a hilarious comic about Korea's kimchi vs Taiwan's bubble tea. I like both honestly. Third, a funny drawing, based on an artist I watch and their manga. His main character's head does look like a tomato. 


Youtube:
A hilarious comedian talking about seeing faces in muffins:

No comments:

Post a Comment