Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sixth Day of Sukkot

Mood::iconhappychinaplz:


Wahoo! 6th day!:dummy:It was too nasty out to eat lunch out there.:iconwtfromanoplz:So, maybe tomorrow? Mom went to her second treatment of that new chemo. I'm hoping she'll feel at least semi-ok when she comes home.:iconamericasadchibiplz:I have to do a lot more cooking, since she's supposed to stay away from it for at least a week. I'm thinking those leftovers from last week, for tonight. Makes my job very easy.:iconchibisitalyplz:Just have to heat it up. It's kind of like chili mac, only with those wheel-shaped pasta called Rotelle. Might do the chicken popcorn tomorrow? I'm still not sure.:iconchibilithuaniaplz:
I watched another new drama called Ghost Friends, yesterday. It's much better than I thought it would be.:iconchibihungaryplz:It's hilarious, yet has a few serious/emotional moments. It reminds me a lot of Ghost Whisperer, only funnier and maybe better.:iconprussiaplz:After a school bus accident, Asuka was the only survivor. Ever since then she's been seeing ghosts. They all want her to do special favors for them. In order to fulfill some of them, she gets into really weird/embarrassing situations.:iconchibirussiaplz:She works part-time at a jewelry shop called Marge's. She's good friends with the owner. And, later finds out that Marge used to see ghosts too. Asuka realizes she can help ghosts pass on, by finding the real reason they're still around, and resolving it somehow. Her new friend, Kaito, tells her at the end of the episode that he's a ghost. (He's in the pic.) But, what's weird is everybody can see him. The preview hinted that he's more like a zombie?:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:I guess I'll find out. Her 2 dead friends hang around her while she's at school, too. And they pledge to stay until she graduates. She also sees her dead mother while she's at home. Today, I'm thinking of starting Untouchable. It looks interesting. 


I posted a pic on dA: Dragonfly It's not the clearest pic, but I was happy I got him at all. They're fast little buggers. I also developed my character a bit more. She sounds kind of cool in my head. I just to figure out her name, and where she's from. Then, I can get back to chapter 12. Finished the contact info on the udon package. It's not very interesting, so I won't post it.:iconpolandplz:Tomorrow, I'll start the ingredients list.
In Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Nozomu tells his students that he saw another self staring at himself. The girls say isn't that just a doppelganger? His response, "I didn't see another self, another self was watching. It's a Gappeldonger!" He makes up the weirdest things! (And, it doesn't quite make sense.) They make you stop what you're doing, and lose interest in things. Next, was about never ending battles. Examples: Older brother vs younger brother, 1st black presidential candidate vs the 1st female presidential candidate. One of his students says you could be fighting forever once you start a dispute. Like Tom and Jerry, the Middle East, Galactic Empire vs Free Planets Alliance, cats and dogs. Kafuka says if you can make a common enemy, both sides will reconcile.


I started the first slot of the Flavor Meme using Ravel. The first is Ravel's reaction to eating something savory. I did a simple sketch of him, but tomorrow, I'll really draw him. It should be interesting because he wants to be a chef. I'm thinking of having him drool, and have watery eyes as a reaction to this one. Don't know if it will turn out.:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:After that, it's spicy.

deviantART faves: Bloom Molly and Ian- Where's Ian? OC: Intuneric OC: Van'ator Native America APH Celebrate our Culture I did not make these! First, an awesome fanart of Tsukuyo from Gintama. Second, an awesome drawing of just an oc named Molly and a bloody knife. I like dark humor, so I found it funny. I wonder what happened to Ian? The next 2 are by an artist I watch. They're awesome oc's. Fifth, an awesome drawing of America, from Hetalia, dressed up in Native American clothes. It's really cool! They did a very good job. Sixth, is a drawing of various traditional wear from many countries, represented by Hetalia characters. Really awesome! These last 2 were entries in the Hetalia club theme traditional wear. I really love what people come up with for Hetalia themed art. It's really something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment