Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wake No...

Wakara Nai Yatsu Ne by Kamagata Eiichi on the Gintama Original Soundtrack. Hi! Yesterday Mom helped me out with how to fix my permanent retainer. The wire was really twisted and bent out towards my tongue. She pushed it back with some tweezers, and it did the trick! Now, it's surprisingly smooth. (Although, it hurts a bit. That should go away soon, though.) I wrote more of the 6th chapter. I had some more fun figuring out a name for another thing in it. You won't know until I post it on deviantART, which might be a while. ;)


Jugo went to Orochimaru thinking that he could stop his urges to kill. Jugo's blood is the origins of the cursed seal. Konoha finds out about Orochimaru. All the prisoners (or experiments as Orochimaru called them) in the north hideout (where Jugo was held) riot and escape. Jugo immediately attacks Sasuke. Normally, Jugo doesn't want to hurt anyone. Kimimaro was the only one who could calm him down when he had these 'urges'. Now, that he's gone, he believes Sasuke took his place. (Since Kimimaro sacrificed himself for his sake.) Eventually, he joins the team. Sasuke calls the new team Hebi or snake. Their purpose is to help him kill Itachi. Both Naruto's team and Sasuke's are going to look for Itachi. Itachi and Kisame capture the yonbi or 4 tails. Akatsuki finds out about Sasuke killing Orochimaru. He was left the group 10 years ago. They believe Sasuke's team to be a threat. Pain warns that Suigetsu is probably after Kisame too. So, their team should be careful. (Suigetsu's after Kisame's sword, the Samehada.) Team Hebi goes to the Uchiha storehouse where there are ninja cats taking care of it. His gift to them is catnip. :P Kakashi forms a team which has 8 members in it. Kakashi's dogs act as communication and guards for the group. Jugo can communicate with animals. Kabuto finds Naruto. Deidara fights Sasuke. Kabuto gives all his info on the Akatsuki to Naruto. He fused part of Orochimaru's soul into his body. He wanted him to live on inside him. O.O

日本語
I mostly reviewed today. The test is coming up pretty quickly (in 18 days!) so I'm going to mostly be reviewing things. I did get one sentence done for the letter.
あなたの大好物は何ですか。
English: What's your favorite food?
Working on: Do you have any pets?

In Mai- HiME, things got back to normal at the academy. Mai's alive. ^_^ Midori believes all the HiMEs should work together as a team to defend the school from Orphans. Everybody agrees, it's better than working alone. The HiMEs go to a Karaoke shop, and have a fun time with everyone. (Midori and the nun get drunk. :P) Meanwhile, Takumi makes a huge feast for Akira, but ends up tripping and spilling all the soup all over her. Thinking Akira was done cleaning up from it, Takumi walks into the bathroom and sees her bindings on her chest. He runs, but is attacked by her because he 'found out' that she was a girl. (I thought he already knew a while ago. O.O) Nagi tells the HiMEs that the Orphans won't appear anymore. Then, he tells them that they must defeat each other's Childs. O.O (If you remember their 'Childs' aren't children they're these creatures that fight with them.)

I played a game called Pandemic American Swine. It wasn't as good as their first game Pandemic. You have to prevent the spread of the H1N1 from infecting everyone. Each state has its own hospital, main city, etc. This one was just laid out too weird. :P

I finished with last minute touches to my drawing and posted it. The scanned version looks horrible, but I posted it anyways. The colors are all washed out and grey on the girl and her kimono. The mountains look fine though. I don't think I did too badly, just messed a bit up on hands. Again, the link to my deviantART account is at: http://rcmacdonald.deviantart.com/ The next drawing I think I'll do a Halloween theme. I know it's late, but I like the holiday, so why not? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment