Friday, November 13, 2009

Seven Weeks War

By the Gakupo and Kaito Vocaloids. About the war between Prussia and Austria in 1866. Austria is represented by Kaito and Prussia by Gakupo. Hi! I feel kind of crappy today. I'm hoping my 'monthly friend' shows up soon, so I don't have to deal with this again for a bit. At least it seems to be happening at normal times now. A lot of them were every week, recently. I was scared that my 8- month period thing was going to happen again. (Yeah, if you haven't heard, it was every day, heavy, basically hemorrhaging the entire 8- months. That's when I started to become aware of it! O.O) My mind likes to play with my emotions during this, so it makes it worse. -_- I got up late, and just wanted to cheer myself up, since I stayed on top of things for most of the week. I thought I'd go on the forums and watch some Youtube videos, but I was sidetracked by things on Facebook and Gaia. Oh well, still had some fun! :P

I played Farmville, and didn't notice that everything would need to be harvested. O_O My animals keep moving around, even though I tell them to be at a certain area. I like how the pigs give you truffles. :P

Then, I played Wordbump on Gaia. Made it to around level 43. Silly internet went out just then, which ended the game. Next, I played some pinball. Made it pretty far with my score. That game's always so addicting! XD After that, I played Electric Love Factory. I always lose around level 6. It's still funny to see what the little robot says after each round. Then, I decided to look around the Towns chat. I usually find them boring, because no one really wants to talk. Just as I was about to leave someone came up to me and we chatted for a bit. I played zOMG, too. Didn't get very far before we had to go grocery shopping.

At some point I watched TV Japan. They had, I guess, what we'd call a one man play. It was interesting, kind of boring towards the end. Also, I watched a bit of Pop Music Club. Their pop music is just about as hokey or funny as ours are. They were catchy tunes, just not my favorite type of music. Although, I do like some pop tunes, just not many. :P I think I'll feel a lot better tomorrow. We'll see. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment