Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Marukaite Chikyuu (Russia Version)

By Yasuhiro Takato from Hetalia soundtrack. Basically, Russia's version of the ending song. It's pretty funny. Each country has it's own version of it. ^_^ And they have traditional music to their song. Each country has slightly different lyrics to it, too. Hi! I wrote more of the 5th chapter, it seems to be a really unique chapter. O.O Hopefully people will like it just as much. :P


Naruto's going to speed up his training by using his mass shadow clones. (Picture of them from the anime at the top.) The experience and knowledge the clones gain go directly back to the original. The more clones he makes, the faster he'll learn it. With just himself creating a new technique might take 20 years, but with 1000 clones it might take a week. O.O All jutsu are based on 5 elements: Fire, Wind, Water, Lightening, and Earth. You can check which one you are by holding a special piece of paper that reacts to chakra. Lightening: it crumples up. Wind: it gets cut in half. Fire: it burns up. Water: it gets wet. Earth: it turns to dust. He learns that he's a wind user. Yamato's an Earth and Water user. Kakashi's main one is Lightening, although I don't remember exactly which other one he uses. (Jounin are supposed to be able to use 2 elements.) Naruto's first task is to cut a leaf in half with his chakra. (That's actually what he's trying to do in the pic.)

日本語
I continued with writing the same letter from last time.
今日の天気はどうですか。今はとても寒い。何歳ですか。私は二十四歳です。
English: How's the weather today? It's very cold now. How old are you? I'm 24. (Can be written as 24歳, but I wanted to write it out.) Wahoo! Tomorrow I'll work more on it. :P

In Mai- HiME, they say there's 12 HiMEs but they haven't found them all. Midori's thesis is on her research of what really is a HiME. Reito asks out Mai on a date at the festival, she says yes. Mikoto tags along though. :P She's lured away from the couple by Mai's friends. Tate goes to the festival with his 'sister'. (Remember, not really related.) It's the Tamayura Festival based on the legend of Ikusahime. About maidens who fought for their loved ones, and lived out their lives as they slowly whithered away. The charms at the Academy Crystal Arena began with the Ikusahimes tying their hairbands to a tree which used to stand there. They did this before they went off to their final battle, wishing to meet their loved ones when they returned. Tate and Mai realize they love each other after Tate stopped Reito from kissing Mai.

After this, I had my psychiatrist's appointment. She still said 'Mrs.' when she called my name. I'm not married, so I don't see why she would keep saying it. -_- We talked about my mom, and she recommended me to see a therapist. (If you haven't read about my mom yet, to put it simply she has cancer again. It doesn't look very good though.) The therapists I've had, haven't really helped me, so I don't know if I should. Talked a bit about my dad, and things are somewhat ok with him, except for his hormonal issues. :P She asked if I was religious, and I told her about being Jewish and how our Rabbi has been pretty supportive of my mom. Also talked about what happened when I missed a dose a few days ago. That I'm finally starting to feel normal. O.O It took a while, and I was really weird, almost like someone else was in my head. She told me that the next time I do that I should either email or call her. Also, I talked about how I was already thinking of upping the dosage of my meds, but I'm not sure now. She said if I, at some point, still feel like I need to increase it, email her, and she'll prescribe a higher dosage.

For drawing, I made a pattern for the girl's kimono. I then inked it and started drawing some of the background. Got most of the ground she's standing on done, and started on the fence behind her. Not sure if the perspective is exactly right, but I can change it still, so I'm not too worried. It's still coming out pretty interesting, different than what I was expecting, but kind of cool.

This Saturday's my Birthday! Wahoo! I'll be 25! ^_^ Supposedly, my parents are planning something big for it. We don't usually have it as a surprise, so this should be interesting. I have no idea what they're planning. :P Makes it more interesting though.

No comments:

Post a Comment