Sunday, November 15, 2009

Marukaite Chikyuu (America Version)

By Konishi Katsuyuki on the Hetalia soundtrack. Hi! I wrote some more of the 5th chapter, I'm realizing it's even longer than the last one. Don't know if that's a good thing. :P I'm not sure if I'm going to stop there for this chapter. I probably should, because it's moving to another phase. So, I guess I'll go over it tomorrow, and probably post it then on deviantART.

Ino and Chouji come in to save Shikamaru, along with a couple of other ninja. Just when Hidan and Kakuzu were going to kill off Asuma, Pain tells them to stop and help seal the sanbi. In Asuma's last moments he tells Ino to take care of Chouji and Shikamaru. And, not to lose to Sakura in ninjutsu or in love. XD To Chouji, that he'll become the strongest ninja, to always believe in himself, and to go on a small diet. :P To Shikamaru, he'll probably be Hokage someday considering how bright he is. He can never beat him at Shougi. (Like Japanese chess.) Finally, he asks Shikamaru for one last smoke before he dies. He smokes a bit and then dies. :'( After that, Shikamaru takes up smoking, at least until he 'settles' things. Akatsuki's goals: Gather money. With that money make a mercenary organization that will have no allegiance to a country. That way they'll eventually have a monopoly on war. Finally, they will be able to control the world. (All the Akatsuki are in the picture above.) Naruto finally figures out a method of learning the last step. Shikamaru tells Kurenai about Asuma. She immediately breaks down. (I think she was pregnant at this point with Asuma's kid.) Team 10 along with Kakashi go off to 'settle' things. Naruto's team is going to be their backup if Naruto can finish creating his jutsu in 24 hours. The Akatsuki have extracted all but 3 bijuus.

日本語
I reviewed a bit on the vocab list, and continued the letter.
いいレストランをごぞんじちかまでしょうか。何か物ちかまに出来事ですか。
English: Do you know a good restaurant nearby? Anything happening nearby? Next, will be where are you from? I know the second question doesn't come out exactly the way I wanted, but it's close and I can go over it later. :D Maybe next time I'll type out the whole letter so far. ;)

In Gintama, the author's apparently ok. But, some other manga artist decided to do the very beginning of the episode. Looked really messed up. I could barely watch the opening credits. O.O The whole town goes after Shinpachi because of his rank in the polls. Saved by Gintoki and Sougo and put into a room with them. Kagura is there. Toshi shows up too, only when he says he doesn't care about his rank, he's thrown outside. Madao and Kondo try to dress like higher ranking characters in the room too. Katsura's in a corner handcuffed. O.O Sadaharu's beating up Elizabeth. They move to a hotel, apparently to wait out the situation. Eventually they split up. Gintoki being the leader of one, and Toshi of the other. Tsukuyo's walking down the street and meets Otae, Kyubei, and Ayame. Otae loses her 'sign' that was over her head by 'accident'. Tsukuyo rips off her own sign and splits it into 4 pieces, making all of them go up to 9th place. They plan to absorb Kagura's rank next. (#6) Madao was attacked and sunk in rank.

We went to the mall next to get jeans for Dad. After that, went and got groceries. We ate there too. I ordered the Philly cheese steak. Surprisingly it had a ton of onions and mushrooms. I understand the onions (sort of), but mushrooms? It was bizarre, but the rest was good. ^_^ Yesterday we ordered stuff from Burger King and ate it at home. Funny thing is they screwed up my mom's order big time. She ordered a regular Whopper with cheese. It came back as just a patty with cheese. Not really a Whopper. They gave my dad a bit of grief when he went back to get what we paid for.

Oh, another fun thing is I have a permanent retainer, and it's losing the wax or glue that make it so it doesn't rip my tounge apart. So, half my mouth has daggers shredding up my tounge. We looked for that dental wax that's supposed to help, but didn't find any. My mom gave me her wax earplugs to see if it could help. The stuff doesn't stick to my teeth. :( So, I decided to put bits of a paper towel around it, only it dissolves pretty quickly. (Tried gum too, but that dissolves even quicker.)

Yesterday, we saw X- Men Origins: Wolverine. It was pretty cool. XD Tonight we watched the first part of the Prisoner. It's a remake of a late 60's TV show. Apparently, used to be my dad's favorite show. :D It was interesting. A bit boring at times, and had it's funny moments. I like how at the end of this part number 6 looked like he went crazy. I like the story, even if it's a bit twisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment