Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dancing Samurai

By the Kaito Vocaloid. ^_^ Pretty funny song. Also, he's providing his own music in the background. (No instruments. Acapella?) Cool harmonies, with many different versions of his voice. All in all the effect is cool! Hi! This is my wallpaper for this month. (Yeah, I know it's late. :P) Has Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamato. Naruto just finished learning how to split a leaf in half with his chakra. I wrote more of chapter 5. I'm surprised at how much I'm coming up with for the restaurant in my story. The restaurant itself is becoming very detailed. So, if I ever get a chance to draw the restaurant, it might take forever. :P


In Hidan's jutsu, whatever pain or wound he inflicts on himself, it goes back to the victim. Hidan calls pain a decadence. O.O Shikamaru uses his shadow jutsu on Hidan, and gets him to move out of the circle. After finally getting him out of it, they start attacking him. Asuma makes a sword with his chakra blade and decapitates Hidan. Even after falling to the ground, he still talks, or more like yells. O.O He sure has a foul mouth! Kakuzu grabs the head but holds it, despite his partner's protests. (Kakuzu's in the picture above.) After letting Hidan yell his head off some more, he sews Hidan's head back on with threads that come out of his body. Eventually, Kakuzu attacks the team. I like how they put a bunch of horror aspects to this duo. It's almost funny.

日本語
I reviewed a bit of what was on the practice test. Then, worked more on my letter.
この間、私は「Defiance」を見ました。
English: Recently, I saw Defiance. This is after I asked, have you seen any movies lately? Next sentence I'm working on is: anything (or any events) happening in your town or city?


Naruto Shippuden's apparently not running this week's episode. But, next week is a one hour special. That should be fun to watch! Although, I wish they'd keep it to every week instead of this skipping a week stuff. Instead, I tried looking for an anime movie to watch. I took too long on deciding, and gave up on it. :( For drawing, I shaded more of the railings, colored the rivers, and started coloring the mountains. The hardest part yet again, was trying to come up with the right colors. Still not sure if I like what I'm using. The glacier parts look cool, but the tree line down so far looks a bit weird. I guess I'll see how it turns out. Also, I might do some shading on it to get the right color and effect. It's not turning out like I imagined, but I don't think I'm that good yet. Maybe after I'm done, and after practicing with several other drawings, I'll try it again. :P Hopefully by tomorrow I'll find really good Youtube videos to post. ^_^ I haven't really been looking at them lately. They're a good stress reliever, and I could really use that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment