Thursday, November 5, 2009

Marukaite Chikyuu (Japan Version)

By Takahashi Hiroki from the Hetalia soundtrack. :P Hi! My story is becoming a bit different than I thought it would, but it's a good thing, I think. I keep coming up with interesting ideas! I thought I wouldn't make it this far, but I'm up to 32 pages! Coolness! XD I feel like I've only just started.

Tobi and Deidara go after the sanbi. Which is a demon turtle, with 3 tails. It doesn't really have a jinchuuriki. I'll explain more later about that. Naruto's told that Asuma's element is wind. (The picture is of him in the anime.) Asuma shows him that their wind chakra can be sharper and much more powerful than using regular sharp weapons. It's great for close and middle ranged combat. (He's showing Naruto how much more powerful a weapon can become if his chakra is added to it in the picture. He can pierce through just about anything with his chakra blades.) With a bit more training he finally cuts the leaf in half with chakra. His next task is to 'sever' the waterfall, by putting his hand against it and hitting it with wind chakra as hard as he can. Asuma and his team are about to find Hidan and Kakuzu, and fight Hidan. (It's sad what happens to him after this.)

日本語
I continued writing the letter from last time.
あなたは音楽が好きですか。私は音楽がとても好きだ。私はクラリネットを奏でます。
English: Do you like music? I like music very much. I play the clarinet. (The have different words for play. I used the one for to play an instrument.)

I probably shouldn't say 私は or I very often. I think I read somewhere that they consider it rude or something. We'll see what I can do with it tomorrow. :P


Pain is now under orders from Madara to capture the Kyuubi. Itachi confronts Sasuke. Later, finds out it was clone and kills it. The real one tells him to meet him at the Uchiha hideout to 'settle things.' Naruto's clones spot Sasuke, but he doesn't react much. Sasuke's team bump into Kisame, telling them only Sasuke can pass, which were Itachi's orders. Suigetsu fights with Kisame. Naruto's team is stopped by Tobi. (He's the one in the picture above.) No one of the group knows about him. Surprisingly, it's the first time they've seen him. Even though they've crossed paths before. O.O Naruto can't even scratch Tobi. Even after the team goes through their new strategy, they can't touch him. He keeps popping up from the ground like a gopher. :P Tobi calls this technique: Whack- a- Mole. XD He thinks everything's a game. For the extra, the characters get together to celebrate the 350th episode of the series. (I guess they're counting the first series too.) Everyone but Naruto is invited. He shows up asking why, and they tell him for being a main character he hasn't shown up much recently. XD

For drawing, I finished sketching the overlook, the mountains, and the fence. Not sure if the perspective is right, but I guess I'll learn from mistakes for next time. It's not looking too bad. I'm usually horrible at drawing mountains, but this time they're actually pretty good. We'll see what other people say about it. I think all there is left now is the shading and coloring. But, last time that took longer than the actual sketch. :P Wahoo! Only 2 days left until my Birthday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment