Monday, November 2, 2009

Po Pi Po

By Miku. It's a song about vegetable juice. :P Hi! I figured out a name for the restaurant, and it's kind of growing on me. ^_^ I also finally started the 5th chapter. This one sounds like it's going to be interesting, too! It seems to be going a lot smoother too. I still don't know what's going to happen in this chapter, just kind of winging it. :P


Naruto and Sakura finally reunite with Sasuke. Only, he could care less and tries to kill Naruto and Yamato. Sai saves Naruto. Yamato was able to save himself, although he was badly injured. Orochimaru and Kabuto step in before the situation got worse, and they tell Sasuke to leave with them. Sai stops working for Danzou, and starts to only work for team Kakashi. He starts painting more for leisure. He also titles one of his works as Friends and it has Sakura, Naruto, and himself. He also starts reading books on manners, social situations, and on friends in general. Eventually he gets the 'bright' idea to come up with pet names for everyone based on their characteristics. He calls Sakura a hag. :P Obviously that doesn't go well. He almost calls Chouji a fat ass. You never want to call him fat! :D He decides he'll try the opposite of their characteristics and calls Ino Miss Gorgeous. He gets beaten up by Sakura, which he says he can't win with her. Naruto's going to go through a new training method and make his own jutsu with Kakashi and Yamato's help. I stopped right when Hidan and Kakuzu show up, battling the 2 tails. (They're in the picture above.

日本語
The next problem was similar to the last one. This time it was about a letter that a Miss Risa wrote to a Mr. Ueyamato. It was pretty long too. So, I'll summarize it. She thanks him for giving his umbrella to her in the pouring rain. (It first says he let her borrow it but left it for her. :P So, I consider it as him just giving the umbrella to her.) So, she made sweets (or candy) to give something back for his kindness. The funny thing is I think they actually write down the time with the date of the letter. Very odd to me. I'd just put the date. :P The question is what did Miss Risa do? Choices:
おかしを 買いました。(The sweets were bought.)
かさを かりました。(The umbrella was borrowed.)
かさを かえました。(The umbrella was returned.)
おかしを つくりました。(Made the sweets.)
I chose the last one since she didn't return the umbrella, and she didn't ask to borrow the umbrella. She didn't buy the sweets, she made them. That was the last of the practice test questions. I'm going to try and make my own sentences with what I've learned next. Maybe write a letter or something. I also get my test voucher this week. Wahoo! It will become more of a reality when I get it. I'm already excited about it! ^_^




The creature in Primeval this time was called a 'Terror Bird', which apparently the actual name for them is Titanis. The ARC gets taken over by Johnson. The team make it out before and make it to an old lodge that's surrounded by a field of landmines. O.O The team find ways of defending themselves against the pack of these birds. Johnson's men get killed off though. Becker finds a way to oust Johnson from the ARC. (He puts a mic on so the minister can hear what's being said about him from Johnson. He fires her.) All in all another crazy episode. :P

I played a cute game called The Blue Beanie. You have to find this little guy's blue beanie and somehow get away from a bird. I tried drawing a bit too, but didn't get far before we needed to go grocery shopping. I got part of the girl's kimono done, or at least sketched out. Oh, and I watched Hetalia. It was about the history of America, mainly about the colonies. Interesting interpretation. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment