Wednesday, November 11, 2009

King of Darkness

By the Kaito Vocaloid. Hi! I worked a bit on Chapter 5. The ideas were flowing so much I didn't have to stop and think what to write next. I love when this happens. :D I ended up writing more than I usually do.


Kakashi tells Naruto that the next step can't be taught, he has to learn on his own. He believes Naruto can surpass the 4th. Naruto thinks he can finish this step by combining both his normal and Kyuubi chakras. It backfires, but Yamato was able to save him. Asuma, who's a chain smoker, only stops when someone close to him dies. Only this time it's to cut down on distractions. Asuma's team starts fighting with Hidan. (Hidan's in the picture above doing his 'ritual'.) When they think they've killed Hidan, they soon realize he's immortal. Kakuzu ambushes Shikamaru, and Asuma steps in just in time. Asuma gets caught in Hidan's 'ritual' or jutsu.

日本語
I continued writing more of the letter, and corrected part of it. Revised and new parts:
ゲームは好きですか。面白いですね。最近映画をみましたか。
English: Do you like games? It's (or they're) interesting! Have you seen any good movies lately?
I was working on a sentence about what was the last movie I've seen, just didn't have time to finish it. :P Oh, and I finally got my voucher for the test! Wahoo! XD

For Mai- HiME, there was a huge explosion at the end of the festival. The Searrs Foundation sent their soldiers and tanks to take over the campus and find the HiMEs. Miyu tries to kill the school president, but she ends up fighting a dummy of her. If Alyssa doesn't find all the HiMEs, she plans to blow up the entire academy. O.O In order to find them, the soldiers are only 'examining' the girls of the school. When found the HiMEs start fighting back. After Tate sees the Orphans Alyssa unleashed he demands Mai to tell him what's going on. She tells him, and takes him and Shiho to a cave to hide. The underground shrine is the only 'safe' place for the HiMEs. All of them make it there.

For drawing, I colored everything but the mountains and sky. The stone platform on the overlook came out really interesting. I combined colors and shading, and now it looks more like stone. Wahoo! Also, did the railing, but I think I need to shade it a bit more. Kind of looks dull right now. :P It should be really interesting drawing the mountains, since I want kind of a green color theme to them and some haze or fog.


Here's an interesting picture of the heavy metal themed Gakupo Vocaloid. Supposedly all the Vocaloids have a different 'look' with heavy metal songs. :P I think it's interesting to see all of them in different styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment