Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's Eve!

Mood::iconeduardplz:


I can't believe tomorrow's the start of another year!:dummy:At least, the secular year. It's funny because I get to celebrate at least a couple different 'New Year's'.:iconenglandispervyplz:I hope everyone has a happy and awesome New Year's! We're going to a friend's place to celebrate. We'll nosh on some snacks, talk, play games all night long. Then, there's the New Year's fireworks show on TV at the Space Needle.That's always fun to watch.:iconmochiplz:


We just went to the market to get stuff for it. Got some sushi, potato chips, 2 different dips, pickled herring, chocolate bridge mix, champagne, and more. Everything looks so tasty!:iconchibispainplz:I might actually have some of the champagne. (I'm not supposed to have alcohol because of the meds. But, it's a holiday.:iconseychelles-plz:) Since we'll probably eat a lot tonight, we got some light things for dinner. I got a bean, cheese, and rice burrito. These burritos have been staring at me for a long time, and I'm curious, so I'll try it.:iconheroamericaplz:They also put salsa inside. It looks very filling. Hope it doesn't make me too full. Since it's Shabbat we got our Challah. They didn't slice it up this time, thank goodness!:iconchibicanadaplz:It was really weird last week. It's meant to be pulled a part. If you're going to cut it, do it at the table, and make thick pieces. It's more of a community thing if everybody pulls off pieces.:iconfrancisplz:


I wrote a bit more of chapter 12. The vamps in my story seem, at least to me, a bit...'unique'. I guess when I finally post this chapter, you'll see what I mean. Makes it even more fun. Caught up on Naruto Shippuden. They're still not continuing the story yet.:iconpolandplz:Read somewhere that they might not until around the last week of January and beginning of February. Great! The time I'll be gone.:iconprussiaplz:That's ok. 
In Dear, Carol, Subaru, and Kurenai join the Punitive Squad to help out. They think they're too much like pretty boys, that they won't be able to handle anything. Especially, Carol. But, he shows them how tough they can be without trying. Chiruha collapses. But, it turns out it was just from taste-testing the alcoholic eggnog she made for everyone. She became drunk. Subaru tries to become friends with Kisara. They end up being a little more friendly, but Kisara still doesn't trust him. The Punitive Squad holds a huge welcome party. They all have fun, and they become closer as friends. Apparently, Ume chooses Komomo's clothes. And, he won't spit out men's clothes, much to Subaru's disappointment. He spits out frilly, lacey, and fancy type clothes. They go to see where he gets them. He steals from a specific store. Gulps down normal plain looking clothes, and somehow changes them into something he likes in his stomach. They shake him and lots of different outfits come out. I love this little guy!:la: 


Watched the Joker special. It wasn't as great as I thought it would be.:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:Kind of slow, and mostly having a lot of flashbacks. I did like that they showed Date's first 'job' in the Joker project. And, they gave some background on why he goes to the same ramen restaurant just before he punishes the criminals. Also, he's thinking of investigating the organization behind Joker. I loved how this show made you really feel for the victims and their families. 


I tried to start a new drama yesterday. But, I wasn't very lucky.:iconbraginskiplz:There was one where I read really good reviews, and it won various awards. But, it was one of the worst ones I've seen. Kind of sad. Hopefully, today I'll find something. 


deviantART fave: Lazy Sunday Morning I did not make this! Kind of a cute nekotalia (Cat version of the nations) drawing. With Nekotalia (Italy), Germouser (Germany), and Japaneko (Japan) in different windows. There's one window with just a tomato. Suggesting that maybe there was either a Spain cat or a Romano cat? 


Youtube: 
A flash mob in Jerusalem. Full of over 300 Birthright Israel participants:

An amazing live performance of Kingyo Hanabi (Goldfish Fireworks) by Ai Otsuka:

No comments:

Post a Comment