Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Eighth Night of Hanukkah!

Mood::iconseychelles-plz:


I can't believe tonight's the last night!:iconpolandplz:This is my wallpaper for the month. I know, it's a little late.:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:It has China from Hetalia. I also got all the month long holidays: World AIDS Month, National Tie Month, Quince and Watermelon Month, Root Vegetables and Exotic Fruits Month, Tomato and Winter Squash Month, and Universal Human Rights Month. Interesting, apparently it's a very vegetable/fruity month.:iconchibirussiaplz:A month for ties? The other 2 are cool, and are great causes.:iconchibisitalyplz:


Last night, someone called us at around 1:45AM. Who calls that early?!:iconromanoplz:Anyways, they didn't answer or leave a message. Then, a little later, there was an extremely loud car in front of our house. Later still, there was a loud thunderous storm. Wahoo!:iconkikuplz:


I made some of the Korean rice porridge we got at Uwajimaya, for breakfast. It was so good!:iconitalyplz:I thought I was going to hate it. There was lots of garlic, tiny onions, leeks, tiny bits of mushrooms, carrots, and you could still see the rice. (I hate mushrooms, but if they're tiny enough or it's like just the flavor, I'll eat them. Only saw one big one.) I think I'll see if there's any of the same type of rice porridge at our market. I hope so.:iconswissplz:


I finished watching Ghost Friends. I liked most of this episode until the very end. Something about it seemed off or weak.:iconwtfromanoplz:I don't think they needed to fast forward to 10 years later. I understood fast forwarding to when she gets into college. She loses almost all her close friends. Of course, all of them were ghosts and they 'crossed over', but it was a little sad. I loved the series as a whole. Although, not as much as the other shows.:iconchibicanadaplz:I think I'm going to watch the last episode of Bloody Monday. Then, next week, I'll start the second season of that. I'm glad they continue it. I just hope it's just as good.:iconusaplz: 


Tonight, there's a Hadassah Hanukkah party. That should be fun. And, we get to eat more latkes!:dummy:Plus, other great food at the potluck. I'm hoping I'll finally get a chance to play some dreidel.:iconheroamericaplz:Although, I saw that they're going to do some Mahj. So, we'll see. I also now have plane tickets to and from NYC. So, all that's left, is telling them that I need one of those free phones. So, I can call people while I'm in Israel. Then, it's just packing, getting info, seeing the group's page on FB, etc.:iconchibiamericaplz:

No comments:

Post a Comment