Wednesday, December 29, 2010

H2O

Mood::iconhappychinaplz:


By Ai Otsuka. A nice rockin' song.:iconchibiamericaplz:Another one I didn't like at first. It's about what romance is, supposedly, all about. (More the science side of it.) Interesting lyrics. Here's a live performance vid:

It's been pretty cold today.:iconchibicanadaplz:(Apparently, it's only going to get colder for the next couple of days.) I saw a few light snow flurries. Like barely visible. But, apparently some surrounding areas got some accumulation. I'm glad it hasn't here. At least, not yet.:iconusaplz:


I went to my psychiatrist's appointment. Everything's pretty much going well with the meds. I felt a bit weird feeling 'down' a couple of times. But, she said that was normal, and that she wants me to be able to have emotion. It's normal as long as it's not in either of the extremes and/or for too long. It's ok. Means I'm human.:iconheroamericaplz:I have to bring my med bottles with me on my trip to Israel. I can't just put them in those weekly pillbox things. It's a security/health issue.:icongermanyplz:I have to remember to bring more meds than I'll need, just in case. Also, sometime in the future, I have to have a routine kidney and liver check. They have to check them because of the possible side effects of the meds. I haven't had problems, so she's not worried about it. It's just a precaution. I hate blood tests, though.:iconwtfromanoplz:


Bloody Monday 2's getting more intense!:iconprussiaplz:I didn't think it could get any better, or more suspenseful for that matter. There's a kid who keeps trying to kill himself, because he's being bullied for money. Eventually, the new terrorist group gets a hold of him, and says let's die together. He opens a box they hide for him, and it's got a gun. I don't know why they would even think of using him, and what good would killing him do?:hmm:Other than maybe getting at Fujimaru's sister. Strange. J's slowly going insane. He knew he was going to die soon and tried to shoot himself. He goes off the deep end when he realizes there were no bullets.:iconbraginskiplz:Kano's accused of being a spy in Third-i. When he's really working for the prime minister. Maya is too, now. Fujimaru saved everyone again. Hornet had hacked into the natural gas system, and was going to leak a form of nerve gas through it.:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:Fujimaru hacked in and gained control, thwarting the terrorist attack. This group seems a lot more vicious and cruel, then the previous one.:iconraivisplz:They still won't show who Hornet is, and who their leader is.:iconkikuplz:


Fairy Tail was a bit weird. Good, but weird. The team was relaxing at a big beach resort for a while. Then, just as Erza was starting to feel really relaxed, her old 'friends' show up. They keep saying that she betrayed them, and they had to take her to Gerard who's in 'Paradise Tower'. He says he'll use her as his 'sacrificial lamb'.:iconwtfukplz:I saw him in earlier episodes. He seems like a really good bad guy. Also, read some of O-parts Hunter. They've made it to the actual Olympiad, with some pretty creepy characters.


In You Maga, so far my horoscope's about overcoming hurdles in order to grow in character. Interesting. Only have a little bit left of the first part of my horoscope. Next, it's about love and relationships. Yay!:dummy:


deviantART faves: Turtle Cupcake Heavenly Pretzels I did not make these! First, this cupcake looks so good! I don't think I've had a turtle version of a cupcake. Second, really tasty looking pretzels. They're called Two Tone. Meaning chocolate and vanilla striped pretzels. Awesome! I want to try one! 


Youtube:
2 awesome Kagrra songs. The first's called Hoozuki, and the other's Utakata. One's a live performance:

No comments:

Post a Comment