Thursday, December 16, 2010

National Chocolate Covered Anything Day!

Mood::iconchibiswedenplz:


Wow! My type of holiday.:iconenglandispervyplz:It's true, almost anything covered in chocolate tastes better. I banged up my elbow really badly last night.:iconwtfukplz:So much so, there's a huge red bruise welling up. So, on top of that, feeling sick to my stomach, hearing the cats fight at least once last night, I had a very hard time sleeping.:icongermanyplz:So, I got up late. I think I needed it.


I decided to test out my new rice cooker again.:dummy:Last time I followed their directions exactly, but the rice came out too crunchy.:icontinoplz:So, I added a little more water this time, and it came out much better. Still a tad crunchy, so next time I need to add more water. I had tuna, mayo, chopped up sweet gherkin pickles, olive oil, soy sauce, 7-spice, and the rice all mixed together for lunch. It was much better than I thought. Really tasty!:iconchibispainplz:I might make it again. That's the joy of experimenting with food.:iconseychelles-plz:


I ordered my cell phone for my Israel trip. They let you rent it for free in Israel, from when you arrive at the airport until when you depart. All incoming calls are free. If I call someone who's in Israel it's 19 cents a minute, and if I call someone hear in the US it's 39 cents a minute. Not too bad. I think.:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:Apparently, it comes with a headset.:iconchibirussiaplz:
I started Bloody Monday 2. It's awesome!:iconchibipolandplz:This episode was more like a movie. I think this may be better than last season.:faint:Tough to say, because last season was so great. Aoi dies while Fujimaru saved Tokyo from a hydrogen bomb.:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:There's a new hacker called Hornet, and he might be better than Falcon. Also, there's a new terrorist organization that seems more ruthless. They want to 'rebuild' Japan. They also want J killed. He's suffering from radiation poisoning. They dyed his hair silver, I guess to show his 'condition'? Someone's impersonating Maya and looking for Fujimaru. The real one is trying to help him and his friends. Never know her true intentions though.:iconkikuplz:She could be planning something. It was really well acted, yet again. Oh, and the organization turned a plane full of passengers into a missile, after they planted the hydrogen bomb in one of the seats. Kirishima and J were on it. But, luckily, Fujimaru saved everyone. Like in the last second.:iconwthplz:


I also did my nails. Haven't done them in weeks.:iconicelandmochiplz:I don't know why, but it always calms me down and boosts my confidence. Kind of strange, but I really needed it.:iconchibisitalyplz:I watched Joker. It's getting really intense and suspenseful!:iconprussiaplz:I wondered why they called it Joker. Now, I kind of know why. But, we don't know who he is yet.:iconpolandplz:Kudo was stabbed by him, and he kept saying stuff like: "I thought I could believe in you! You were right by side! Why?" But, they never showed who it was, and he didn't say his name. I thought for a while it would be someone like the chief, but he was secretly investigating what was going on for years. So, it's not him. He just didn't want to see any more people killed. Well, next week, in the finale, I'll get to find out who 'he' is.:iconbraginskiplz:Then, there's a special I'll watch the following week. I don't know what they would have in the 'special', but I guess I'll find out.


deviantART faves: Hot Chocolate Cookies Break Out... Snow Mountain I did not make these! First, I want this type of hot chocolate! It looks so good! Second, a funny pic of cookies 'breaking out'. Third, an amazing watercolor from an artist I watch. It was for her art project. It's so different, and maybe better, than the rest of her pieces. 


Youtube: 
Awesome vid about a friendship between a cat, rabbit, guinea pig, and a dog:

A live performance of Get Started by Monkey Majik:

Another great tribute to Hetalia:

No comments:

Post a Comment