Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Mood::iconchibicanadaplz:


Yay! For Thanksgiving!:iconlachoirplz:One of my fave holidays. It's fun to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and then in the afternoon go to our friends' house. Where we chat for a while, and then eat.:iconheroamericaplz:There'll be 6 people this year. I thought there'd be 8, but she was hoping that a couple of people would RSVP late or something. Never happened.:iconohboyamericaplz:But, that's ok. It'll just be the 3 of us, the 2 hosts, and another friend of ours. She's the president of our Hadassah group. Very nice person, just hard to deal with if you're on the board with her.:iconwtfromanoplz:So, sounds like it will be nice. We might have to go to that person's place, if they can't keep their wood stove going. It would be nice to see their new(ish) dog again. I can't wait to have that smoked turkey they make, the stuffing (hopefully, they'll have it without the chestnuts like usual), pumpkin pie, and the brownies. (And, I actually like that canned cranberry stuff. Better than the 'relish'.) Good stuff.:iconitalyplz:


I forgot to mention, the storm was so bad that the Behavioral Health Center; where I go for my therapist's and psychiatrist's appointments, was closed.:iconromanoplz: So I couldn't go to therapy. Wahoo!:iconyaykumajiroplz:But, it was nice that my therapist called us about it. Of course, since we didn't have power, the only working phone in the house was upstairs. So, I was trying to call the center, and was on hold for 10 minutes. Then, we realized someone left a message.:iconchibienglandplz:


I watched the finale for Untouchable. Anonymous was Ryoko's brother, Koji. (Just as I thought.:iconchibisitalyplz:) The actor played an awesome villain! One of those ones you love to hate.:iconenglandispervyplz:Just very well acted. Loved the evil side more than when he was 'acting' like a hero or protector. Ryoko got closer to Takafuji. They thought Koji blew himself up. But, Ryoko sees him at the very end watching her from a distance. A very nice finale. Except for leaving us hanging with the possibility Koji's still out there.:iconwtfukplz:Maybe there will be a second season? This show was awesome overall!:iconchibifranceplz:


I was going to watch Bloody Monday, but watched this instead, because I can't seem to find the episode I'm on.:icongermanyplz:If I don't find it next week, I'll just skip to the next one. I also looked at the dramas the actors from Untouchable were in. Added a lot of them to my list. Played a little of the Sims 2 yesterday. It's becoming more and more interesting. I'm getting a little nervous about the JLPT coming up so soon.:iconkikuplz:But, if I just relax, study the way I have been doing, it should be ok. If I worry too much, I'll screw up or freeze up.:iconseychelles-plz:Also, faved a lot of stuff on dA. Too many to post the links.:iconchibiswedenplz:(I think.) Mostly, food stuff. Also a new StupidFox and Spain and Romano in a tomato field. 

No comments:

Post a Comment