Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tokyo Smiling

Mood::iconchibiswedenplz:


By Capsule. A fun and happy song.:iconthailandplz:The video's funny. Everything's '60s style. Clothes, makeup, way it was filmed, etc. 





Some nasty looking clouds just rolled in.:iconchibichinaplz:Looks like a storm's a brewin'. There's a possibility of snow this weekend. I just think it complicates things. I used to love it.:iconswissplz:I just got my admittance voucher for the JLPT!:la:Wahoo! That means it's coming up pretty quick. It's on December 5th. 


I felt really horrible last night.:iconlietplz:About a quarter of face was in pain. I don't know if it was a type of headache. It started to get numb, but still was painful. I was having problems carrying things. Those 'headaches' seemed to have disappeared while I was asleep. But, my head felt really hot, and like it was going to explode this morning. Didn't have a fever, though. And my nose was runny. I hope it's just a cold or something.:sick:Rosie hated that I didn't get up at my usual time. She cried and lied down in my doorway. I'm the one who takes care of scooping the box, food, and water in the morning.:iconkikuplz:So, I can see why she'd be upset.


Worked some more on that really long sentence in the North American Post. When I was trying to look up something, the dictionary I use was under maintenance. So, it took me longer.:iconchibienglandplz:\I also did my nails. Haven't done them in a while. They're a bright orange-y/red color. Kind of fun. Had another person fave and comment on the pic I posted yesterday! I'm happy with just getting one fave. So, this is great!:iconyayhanatamagoplz:
In Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, the main topic was about people who approve anything and everything. Chiri says she doesn't approve of most things. Next, the students hold a surprise b-day party for sensei. But, it's not his b-day. He had told everyone at his last b-day: "A birthday party on a birthday...What's so surprising about that?" So, Kafuka and Chiri came up with this idea. People are starting to become less surprised, because there are so many daily 'surprises'. People are more surprised when nothing happens. He calls them Reverse Surprises. Examples: The surprise when there isn't spam in your inbox. The Y2K problem. Surprise when there are no WMDs. 


Untouchable's getting really good!:iconchibipolandplz:It's a high possibility Ryoko's brother might be Anonymous.:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:Takafuji and Toyama still suspect each other.:paranoid:It's getting complicated and intense, but I like that sort of thing. I'm almost done with the series. I wonder if there is/will be a second season? I'll miss it.:iconsadrussia:


In Psychic Detective Yakumo, I like that they're developing Yakumo's story a bit more. His father has 2 red eyes that can see ghosts. I wonder if he can do more than that? He might be the guy who promised the doctor, he could resurrect his dead daughter. Everytime, the doctor killed a potential 'vessel'; his daughter's spirit would comfort them as they were dying. But, she felt like she was dying again everytime, too. Very sad.


deviantART fave: Spaghetti Bolognese I did not make this! It looks so tasty! They have the recipe in the artist's comments. The pic was nicely done, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment