Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Starlight

Mood::iconchibiamericaplz:


By Ai Otsuka. Kind of a fun one. I like how a lot of her songs are so different. Going from hard rock, techno, ballads, etc. It's awesome!:iconchibihungaryplz:I'm liking this particular album called LOVE.IT. It also has the song Magic. Supposedly, it's her bunny alter-ego, Love, 'singing'. I've got to find more songs from that album.:iconberwaldplz:





It's been pretty cold today. This morning it was pouring!:iconnataliaplz:Worked on some more character sheets. Found a much quicker way to fill those out. So, maybe I can get back to actually writing soon!:iconseychelles-plz:Played some Beatles and Irish tunes. I did a lot better with the Irish tunes. I forgot how weird they wrote this old Beatles book. Some songs have like 4 flats, weird page breaks (in the middle of a repeat, so you're constantly having to switch back and forth), etc.:iconchibienglandplz:It was nice to do something different. Might look at other Beatles songs or my other books next time. It took a while, but I finished translating that long sentence. Most of the time was spent trying to make a coherent English sentence out of it. (Ended up being like 2 sentences.) I'll get back to posting some of my work at some point.:iconsleepygreeceplz:


Tasha and Trixie(?) can actually be seen sitting in the same room now.:faint:Tasha stopped avoiding her, and is slowly acting more normal. Nice to actually see her out and about. She still hisses at the other cat, but it's a big improvement in such a short time.:iconhappychinaplz:I think she's also letting the other cat know her place. Trixie ran after her earlier. She's really just trying to play with Tasha. There hasn't been much fighting. There was one incident at night on Sunday. (While we were in bed.) But, it didn't last long. I think Trixie's scared of Tasha. I would be, if someone growled at me like that the first time I met them.:iconchibichinaplz:
In Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, learning about something after the fact...is a common occurrence. Sensei was using bad things as examples. Kafuka comes up with a lot of the good. Eventually, Kafuka asks the girls if they all wish they could know more about sensei. One wants to know why he became a teacher, another his age. They later decide to hold a fake funeral to get to know more about him. Random people show up, saying they're a wife, ex-wife, mistress, or a 'deep' friend. A strange cult shows up saying he was a devoted member. He eventually busts out of the coffin, saying it's far from reality. 
In Psychic Detective Yakumo, a ghost is trying to possess a reporter. She's rejecting him. Yakumo thinks that if it continues she could weaken and die. It's the ghost of a doctor who used to sell illegal drugs. He was caught a few times. They think that he died of a drug overdose. The police also thought it was suicide. But, he's trying to hijack a body, and he's trying desperately to come back to life. So, Yakumo thinks it's murder. They check out the evidence box. A new detective named Ishii joins them. (In pic.) Also, Yakumo had a flashback to when his mother tried to kill him. She was always terrified of his red eye. But, that might not be the only reason for her to turn like that. 


The Savory slot needed more editing than I thought.:iconbrothercanadaplz:Still have to do something with his horns. Figured out a couple of 'tricks' with fixing his hair. They'll be very useful in the future, too.:iconthailandplz:I might make a separate colored version of the finished meme. I already put the dialog in this slot. So, I think there's just a few bits that I need to fix, and then I'll move to the next slot.:iconchibisitalyplz:

No comments:

Post a Comment