Thursday, November 4, 2010

Change

Mood::iconhappychinaplz:


By Monkey Majik. A cool and interesting song. I like that the Yoshida Brothers collaborated with them on this one. It sounds awesome with the shamisens.:iconchibihungaryplz:The name Monkey Majik was a tribute to the song "Monkey Magic" by Godiego, which was the theme song to Saiyuki. A former drummer (Jan Kuypers), and the member who formed the band (Maynard Plant), were big fans of the series. The band's comprised of 2 Canadian brothers and 2 Japanese members. Their songs are in both English and Japanese. They've been chosen as "Goodwill Ambassadors" for the 80th anniversary of Japanese-Canadian relations. The band's based in Sendai. The brothers are fluent in English, French, and Japanese. Sounds like a really interesting band.:iconchibisitalyplz:I also found a few more songs of theirs. 





I didn't post yesterday, because the night before was so horrible.:iconwtfukplz:By the time I got things going, it was pretty late. But, it was a really beautiful day outside. Record high temp and the sun was shining brightly.:iconchibicanadaplz:Today's not supposed to be as warm, but close. 


I made a soup on Monday. It was Mom's idea, but I made it.:iconheroamericaplz:It had chicken broth, canned tomatoes, chopped up meat (marinated in a steak sauce) we had left over from the night before, celery, carrots, garbanzo and kidney beans, and tiny shell-shaped pasta. It turned out to be really tasty.:iconitalyplz:Then, I made mac and cheese on Tuesday. Haven't had it in a very long time. So, that was nice.:iconsleepygreeceplz:The cheese packet was rock hard. Probably, because it's really old. But, it still tasted good.:iconfrancisplz:I bought a huge thing of mac and cheese in bulk while I was in college.:iconusaplz:We're still working on them. Last night we had some KFC. Fried chicken, biscuits, corn on the cob, and fries. Haven't had their food in long time. Their biscuits are awesome!:iconchibispainplz:


Bloody Monday is getting more and more intense. Supposedly, the only guy who knew how to make the anti-virus is dead.:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:Fujimaru hacked into his computer and found out the info for it was on his father's computer at home. So, his sister's in danger again.:iconromanoplz:His father's obviously a traitor. They killed off the butterfly guy. He was ruthless, but I think Maya's more so. She's creepy. It feels like she's really the leader of the group, not J.:iconkikuplz:


It's really official now! Birthright Israel assigned me to a flight group! Wahoo!Woohooooo!


In Fair Tail, Lucy actually told her father off. Hopefully, he'll get the message. Now, they're rebuilding the guild. Yesterday, I edited a bit of the Savory drawing of Ravel in Photoshop. He's looking good so far.:iconchibiamericaplz:


Played a little of the Sims 2. I got them a really expensive TV. It was one of Prussia's aspirations.:icongermanyplz:It was hilarious when I zoomed in on it. He watched the Yummy channel. One show had a sim juggling food in her kitchen. Then, fixing something up in a pan, and put it into the oven. Suddenly, it burst into flames. She tried getting it out, but she was burned to a crisp. I guess it was a safety show?:iconchibirussiaplz:The other one was a lot like Iron Chef. The main guy looked like my Prussia sim. Funny.:iconchibiprussia2plz:I wonder what the other channels are like?


I had a hard time getting moving today. Got up at a normal time, but kind of had to drag myself around.:iconpolandplz:I pm'd one of the main mods on one of my fave forums. I want them to take down my story and pics threads. The pics were put up before I added my signature to them. So, I'm worried someone might steal them or something. Plus, no one ever comments on them anymore. They look, but they don't say anything. A little suspicious to me.:iconchibilithuaniaplz:So, I'll see if she was the right one to go to. 


After that, I was mostly at the grocery store. Got a lot of good stuff.:iconchibipolandplz:They had the latest Soy Source issue. So, I got it. It's free so why not? Also, got those teriyaki chicken buns that I love so much. When I got the mail later, I had a thing from my lawyer. When I opened it, there was a similar thing for another client of hers glued to the back of the envelop.:iconseychelles-plz:So, it was opened too. It's a little strange to get something like that. Especially, when they live 2 states over. 


Youtube:
Another Yoshida Brothers song. This time with a blues theme:

Life coaching from cats. Funny and cute:

A really cool xxxHolic AMV. It's kind of quiet at the beginning, but about 30 seconds in, the music picks up. I don't see too many with xxxHolic. It's one of my fave shows:

No comments:

Post a Comment