Friday, November 26, 2010

I Love xxx

Mood::iconchibipolandplz:


By Ai Otsuka. A beautiful/touching song.:iconchibispainplz:The video adds a certain touch to it. I really like this one. 



MV Ai Otsuka - I  love  XXX
Uploaded by dingdingue. - Watch more music videos, in HD!



The snow has mostly melted away. Yay!:dummy:I can deal with the rain instead. Last night's dinner was great.:iconitalyplz:They made their smoked turkey, which seemed a little dryer than normal. Also, their stuffing without chestnuts was good! Slightly burnt, but still tasted great! Someone brought a green bean thing with some mushrooms. After picking out the mushrooms, it was really great, too! Salad wasn't too bad, but it had a lot of avocados in it. (Again, after picking those out, it was tasty.) She had the canned cranberries!:iconhungaryplz:There was some gravy too. I couldn't taste much of it. For appetizers, we had 2 types of cheese, really good smoked salmon, and 2 different types of crackers. Dessert was: a really good fruit salad, ok pumpkin pie (it's not the best, but still good), strange homemade whipped cream (strange because it has absolutely no taste.:iconkikuplz:People were adding sugar), those awesome little brownies, and dark chocolate kisses. So, overall it was a pretty good.:iconheroamericaplz:




We were going to do our annual game of Trivial Pursuit, but almost everyone wanted to play Mahj instead.:iconwtfromanoplz:So, Dad and I played against each other. I'm no match for her with that game.:iconlietplz:Especially, because it's a very old version. I managed to get a wedge and a couple of answers right, but the rest of the time it was like torture.:iconromanoplz:


So, after she won, I suggested we play a different game. I found out they have Boggle!:iconus-xdplz:One of my fave word games. I ended up beating her in every round. She kept saying we've got to play a little more so she could beat me.:iconprussiaplz:Ended up being 75 to 70. Not a bad game.:iconchibiamericaplz:We couldn't play anymore, because we were about to leave. She looked disappointed that she couldn't win against me.:iconenglandispervyplz:


I faxed Kesher my health forms and a photocopy of my passport. The health form was a bit of a headache. But, at least they're over and done with.:iconeestiplz:Now, I don't have to do much for the trip. Just book a flight to NYC, pack, etc. The extras. Can't wait! :iconfrancisplz:


Played a little of the Sims 2. Austria's about to have her b-day. So, she'll be a toddler soon. Germany doesn't have much time until he's an adult. I keep making Prussia and Hungary drink from the Fountain of Youth.:iconsleepygreeceplz:I want them to have a huge family, and I'm not sure if I'd like to see them as elderly yet. Prussia has almost maxed out his logic skill points. It's just really interesting to watch their 'lives' unfold. 


deviantART faves: Pandas Love Onigiri Friends 10 I did not make these! First, a cute pic of some red heart shaped onigiri. Second, this is so true! 


Youtube:
This was just a taste of what the storm was like. It's a bit disturbing:

No comments:

Post a Comment