Friday, June 3, 2011

National Egg Day!

Mood::iconthailandplz:


I love eggs!:drool:Interesting that it has a day devoted to it. They're very nutritious. And, there's tons of ways to eat them. I don't think I've had things like quail or duck eggs, though. I'd like to sometime in the future. Just to try.:iconseychelles-plz:
Top pic is my wallpaper for the month. Has most of the main guys from Hetalia. Kind of fun. And, everyone's doing something different. Bottom pic's my Japanese woodblock calendar for June. My Jewish calendar just has a fancy ק or the Hebrew letter, Kuf. Again, not as exciting as some other months.:iconswissplz:


Month-long holidays are: Adopt a Shelter Cat Month, Black Music Month, Caribbean-American Heritage Month, Corn and Cucumber Month, Country Cooking Month, Fireworks Safety Month, Great Outdoors Month, International Men's Month, National Dairy Month, Lemon and Mango Month, National Camping Month, National GLBT Awareness Month, National Candy Month, National Ice Tea Month, National Rose Month, National Soul Food Month, Women's Golf Month, National Papaya Month. Most are important causes, to make you think and appreciate things you may take for granted, or they're just for fun. 


On Wednesday, I tried to watch a new drama about Judo, but it didn't really spark my interest. It seemed...lacking.:iconchibiswedenplz:So, yesterday I did some searching for more dramas to put on my 'to watch' list. Found a ton of shows. A lot of them were rated highly on a site I watch the majority from. So, since I'm getting close to finishing my other current dramas, I'll have more choices. 
Made this a couple of days ago. It's called Chicken and Tomatoes. A Chinese dish. Another good one.:iconchibispainplz:Used canned tomatoes instead of fresh. It was sweet and a little tangy. Still can't believe they wanted me to use a half cup of oil!:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:I didn't, just used enough to coat the pan like usual.:)


This already has a few faves. Someone obviously went through my food pics on deviantART, and faved like 8 different things.:iconseakunxdplz:It was kind of random, but nice. I also have a new watcher.Added to my devWatch! 


We went grocery shopping yesterday. Got a bunch of stuff that we really needed. Nice feeling to go from kind of clear shelves to full again.:iconchibihungaryplz:Got a few extra things for some recipes I want to try. Have to go back today, and see if they have those Japanese fish cake things called Kamaboko in stock again. They were totally out yesterday. They must be good then.:la:That's ok, since we have to go back for things like Challah. We already have our dessert for tonight. A peach pie. Love that stuff!:iconitalyplz:


We got a pizza that was already made, just needed to be baked. Our market is semi famous for their pizzas. And, you can get take and bake versions. Although, there's not much of a selection that way.:iconpolandplz:But, we went with a vegetarian one. Added some more sauce, some chicken, and more cheese when we got home. It was so good!:iconfrancisplz:And, now we have some for lunches. 


Found another deodorant to try. It's hard because of my eczema. I don't want it to irritate it. And, they say I should stay away from things that have a fragrance. And some other weird ingredients. So, I have to try the natural/environmentally friendly stuff.:iconusaplz:A lot of those either stink horribly (no fragrance added), or they don't do the job. This one has a slight lemon smell. Seems to be working. Yay!:dummy:


Finally got a call from the person who works with my lawyer, yesterday. It's been a very looong time since we've heard anything.:iconromanoplz:She called to make sure my health info's up to date. She was a little confused, but managed to figure it out with my help. Supposedly, my hearing might be scheduled towards the end of summer. The wait is making me even more nervous about it.:iconchibilithuaniaplz:


deviantART fave: Cream Filled Chocolate Cupcake I did not make this! Another amazing pic from an artist I watch. Her stuff always looks so tasty! 


Youtube:
A really excited dog:

Cat and dog being buddies:

Bunny jumping show. Cute:

No comments:

Post a Comment