Tuesday, May 31, 2011

National Macaroon Day!

Mood::iconchibicanadaplz:


Yay for macaroons!:dummy:They're one of the few things I can tolerate coconut flakes in. There's many different flavors, and it's popular around the world. I like the chocolate ones the most.:iconchibinitalyplz:They were created in an Italian monastery in 1792. 


It's been cold and rainy today. Funny, because I actually feel good.:iconseychelles-plz:Weather doesn't match my mood. We had hamburgers and grilled corn on the cob. Good stuff!:iconchibiamericaplz:I personally like to cut the kernels off, and eat them in big chunks. Still tastes good, and I don't get too much stuff stuck between my teeth.:iconhappychinaplz:We also roasted marshmallows over the stove. I love setting mine on fire.:onfire:And, then when it gets nice and crispy on the outside, yet gooey still in the middle. It was awesome!:iconchibispainplz:But, I burned my lips. Badly enough I needed to put something like Blistex on them.:iconswissplz:Don't know what I'll make tonight yet.:hmm: Someone I knew from high school found and friended me on FB. Kind of nice. 


Watched Hanayome wa Yakudoshi. I feel sorry for Ichiro.:iconwtfromanoplz:He confesses his feelings to Akiko, and she tells him that she doesn't feel anything for him. Which isn't true. She loves him too. Not only that, but Mettv made a mockery of his family. But, Akiko found out that the tapes still haven't been aired, and took them. Jiro and Momoko have already forgiven Akiko. At the end of the episode, she rushes over to help the family protect their peaches from a typhoon that's rolling in. Yukie still doesn't forgive her, and she was told before to never set foot on the farm again. So, it'll be interesting to see how this plays out.:iconicelandmochiplz:


Worked more on the comic essay in You Maga. It's kind of a fun one to do. Read a bit of Dune. Paul's sounding kind of creepy at the moment.:iconchibichinaplz:
In Gosick, even though Victorique was sick with a cold at home, she managed to help solve the case. Kujo did most of the work, though. I have a feeling he probably would have been smart enough to figure it out on his own. But, the detective didn't entire believe him, and he trusts his sister. They saved all the kids from being auctioned off, and found the stolen jewelry. Kujo bought a glass slipper as a souvenir for Victorique. She's apparently using as a pipe holder. I'm starting to really like this series. I think it was just testing the waters with people at first. It seemed weak at the beginning. Now, it's like they're getting the hang of it. I realized it's still an ongoing series, so that should be interesting.
In Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Rin takes the class on a tour of Poower Spots. Spots that are depressing and energy draining just stepping foot in. (Poower came from Poor Luck.) Spots like a vending machine with an empty display. The cell phone shop that fits in a surprisingly narrow space. Bench under a streetlight flickering. They decide sensei himself is a mobile Poower Spot. He makes everyone depressed and have poor luck around him. Eventually, Kafuka decides that if she throws enough negative people into a pit, they'll be turned into positive energy spots. She says, after all 2 negatives equal a positive. She pushes most of the class in a pit. They come out energized and happy looking. The area had warning signs around it, because there's laughing gas emitting from the pit. She's so demented. 


deviantART faves: Strawberry Gateau Time Hi Panda China and Hong Kong Teacup Kitties Yotsubato First, an awesome pic of an amazing looking strawberry cake. Second, a funny comic with China and Hong Kong from Hetalia. Third, cute drawings of kittens in teacups. This is the same artist I watch, who did the truffle bunnies as a countdown for Chinese New Year's. I like most of their stuff. Fourth, a really warm drawing of Yotsuba and her father by someone I watch. I loved that manga. Too bad it seems to be hard to find, and there's not much of a fan base over here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment