Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Chinese Language

Mood::iconhongkongplz:


Or: Zong Guo Hua. By S.H.E. They're a Taiwanese girl group, who's members are Selina Ren, Hebe Tian, and Ella Chen. The name of the group came from the first letter of each member's name. Their first album was released in 2001, and has since recorded 10 albums. They're apparently very popular, not just in Taiwan or China. They've acted in 7 dramas, hosted 2 variety shows, and contributed 10 songs to 6 drama soundtracks. Thanks to their success, other Taiwanese record labels began forming their own girl groups. This song is basically just Chinese tongue twisters. They sound really interesting, and I like their sound.:iconchibinitalyplz:I'm not used to Cpop, though. Maybe I'll like their other songs, and check out some other Cpop artists. I like this Hetalia tribute to China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong more than the band's pv. (In fact, it introduced me to them.:iconicelandmochiplz:) Plus, it has English subs:

It's gone back to being cold outside. Again, about 10 degrees below our norm.:iconwtfromanoplz:Only had about 2 or 3 days of our norm this past month. I felt too upset yesterday to post. Someone really hurt me, and it's taking a while to 'get over it'. Plus, it doesn't help that I have my 'monthly friend'. I decided to gather my courage and email them about it. I'm a little reluctant to read their response I just got a few minutes ago.:iconchibilithuaniaplz:I'm trying to not let this person get to me today. I've got too many things to do, and so little time.:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:I won't let them hold me back. Sorry, I just had to get that out there. I don't usually say much about these things.:iconpolandplz:


I was even too upset to search for something to make for dinner yesterday. So, I made fish sticks and mashed potatoes from their boxes and some green beans. It was good, and I didn't have to do much for it.:iconchibiamericaplz:Today, I'm hoping to actually cook something from my list. I've already gotten some comments saying, "why haven't you posted anything lately?" Plus, it's a good confidence booster, and makes me generally happy.:iconchibicanadaplz:


Went to the B'not Mitzvot on Saturday. It was really nice. And, I liked a lot of their speeches. The synagogue was packed full of members of the congregation, and family and friends of the 4 women. The food was just ok. Dessert looked like it would be so good, but it was kind of disappointing as well.:iconusaplz:But, the food wasn't what we came there for.:icontinoplz:They did great. Also, found out one of our members is an author. She told me if I have any questions, to ask her on FB. So, that's pretty awesome!:iconfrancisplz:I felt like I was talking shop with her, or something.:iconsleepygreeceplz:Another member we know pretty well, ran up to me, gave me her card, and told me to call her if I needed anything. Like, if my parents aren't there or can't help. It was very nice. She left almost as quickly as she had ran up to me.:iconkikuplz:


Mom sounded like she had fun when they went to a fancy restaurant for her birthday. Which is great! She deserves it.:hug:I just had those awesome frozen Tony's Philly Cheese Steak things. Pretty happy with just those.:dummy:Also, watched the season finale of Bones. (Crazy that she's pregnant! But, awesome at the same time!) So, it wasn't a horrible night for me either.:iconicelandfukkiretaplz:


Found a few more songs on Sunday. Also, played a little of the Sims 2. I'm thinking of making another family. Maybe of just one person. See if I can get them matched up with someone. I'm almost caught up to the most current update of Afterschool Charisma. After this chapter, I'll have to put it on hold until the next one's put out. I never thought I'd catch up. Funny how I've caught up with a couple of mangas now. This one seems to be updated once a month, too. I'll have to start some other series in the meantime.:iconchibisitalyplz:I guess it mixes it up a bit. 


Letter Bee Reverse was awesome!:la:They may have gotten Gauche back. He's in a coma, so they can't tell if he's regained his heart. Lag went nuts, and he started to glow and turned into a bright light. Niche is back, and better than before. Roda finally gained part of her heart back. But, she killed herself. Lame.:iconchibijapanplz:


Worked a bit on the You Maga article on stress relieving exercises. Also, worked on chapter 13. I'm not sure, but I think I might end this chapter soon.:hmm:There's still so many directions this story can go, so I'm still positive it might turn into a series. I just have to finish this first book.:iconheroamericaplz:That person I found out was an author, said one of her friends took 25 years for his first novel.:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:I really really hope it doesn't take that long. She said I'm doing pretty well for how long I've been working on it. So, yay!:dummy: Also, got a really nice random comment on dA. Saying my art looks very cute, and my cooking looks amazing.:blush:Another comment that made my day. 


deviantART faves: Hey you little buddy My.Friend Japannn Hetalia MeMe- Heritage BLANK you feel the bubbles? I did not make these! First, a very cute pic of a black kitten. Second, it's a little macabre, but a cute drawing based on Hetalia. By another person I watch. Third, a really nice drawing of Japan from Hetalia. I like their style. Fourth, like it says, a Hetalia meme on your family background. That should be interesting to do. I'll have to be a little creative when I do this, because there's a couple countries that I'm pretty sure don't have an official 'design' yet. Fifth, pics of an interesting looking chocolate candy. 


Youtube:
Another awesome Naruto Shippuden vid by someone I'm subscribed to:

Posted a version of this one a while back, but now it has English subs:

Poor dog:

A cat and owl friendship:

No comments:

Post a Comment