Thursday, May 26, 2011

Remote Controller

Mood::iconhappychinaplz:


Or: Rimokon. Sung by the Vocaloids, Rin and Len Kagamine. Been a long time since I've found a Vocaloid song that I really like.:meow:It kind of doesn't make much sense, even in Japanese. It sounds somewhat sinister though. I think with them ordering the audience to sit down and control them, is pretty much the gist.:icondenmarkplz:This was originally on Nico Nico Douga. Like a Japanese Youtube. I have an account on that one too. I'm still getting used to their system. Too bad you can't share with people who aren't connected to that site.:iconromanoplz:

It's nice and bright outside today.:iconchibihungaryplz:Kind of deceiving, because it's still pretty cold. Had a really scary dream, but when I woke up, I felt really happy. Kind of weird.:iconseychelles-plz:Maybe I just needed it out of my system? I felt good enough to go for a walk! Maybe I'll go for another one later. Speaking of walks, one of my old friends used to walk with me to and from school when we were in junior high up through high school. She asked on FB yesterday if I wanted a walking buddy again. It's been so long, it'd be nice to catch up, and at the same time my walks might be even more enjoyable.:iconthailandplz:She told me she does 3 miles a day. I doubt I do that when I'm doing my normal walks. I don't really measure it. I just try to walk 3 times a day, after breakfast, lunch, and dinner. When I was sticking to that routine, I lost a lot of weight. I hope I can get back into it.:iconberwaldplz:It's nice to say hello to people, and look at the ever changing scenery. It's kind of calming. 
This is Beef Lo Mein. Another tasty one.:drool:Garlicky, sweet, and meaty. Good stuff!:iconchibispainplz:I've already gotten a comment on it on FB. And, 5 faves on dA. I just thought it would be like 1 fave.:omg:So, it's another thing that made my day!:dummy:FB really distorted it, though. 


Watched the Proposal Daisakusen special last night. I'm finally done with that series! Most of the series was a bit painful to watch. This special was awesome!:la:I can see why it won a few awards in Japan. There was happy endings all around. It ended with Ken finally proposing to Rei. (She said yes.) It was a romantic way of doing it too.:aww:The fairy told him, if she says yes, to hold the wedding at a church in Spain. So, he can watch it. They need to make another special to show their wedding. I loved their friends too. They seemed to have more sense than they did. 


Wrote some more of chapter 13. Nearing the end of the chapter, and then I'll have to edit it.:work:Played some more Irish and Klezmer tunes. Getting back into the groove of playing Klezmer.:iconchibiamericaplz:It has a certain feel, that other genres don't quite have. So, it feels different. But, it's good practice for me to go back and forth through 2 different genres of music. Dear hasn't been updated, so I looked at another series called Dohran. The premise had so much potential, but it was kind of boring. So, I went around looking for possible mangas to read next. Came up with a couple to put to my list, but didn't have time to 'preview' them.
日本語
Finished another sentence from the You Maga article on stress relieving exercises. About halfway through the next one. リンパの流れを意識した運動は、春先のアレルギー症状軽減にも効果が。(Rinpa no nagare o ishikishita undou wa, harusaki no arerugii shoujou keigen nimo kouka ga.) Conscious movement of the lymph flow is also effective in reducing allergy symptoms in early spring.

In Naruto Shippuden, not much happened.:| (Blank Stare)It was mostly Naruto's flashbacks of Sasuke. Earlier he had passed out, because he was so worried about Sasuke, and thinking about what to do with him; he just couldn't take it any more. Once he recuperated a little, he sneaked out and followed the path Sakura and Kakashi went to see Sasuke. It was kind of a boring episode.:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:Next one, looks like it'll be from Kakashi's perspective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment