Wednesday, May 25, 2011

National Wine Day!

Mood::iconeestiplz:


Wow! A day for wine!:iconwineplz:It's funny, because I developed a taste for it, and then couldn't drink it.:iconwtfukplz:(Because of meds.) But, it's also great to cook with.:iconfrancisplz:The oldest bottle of wine was discovered in 1867 at a dig site in Speyer, Germany. Inside of 2 Roman stone sarcophagi. It was estimated that the bottle dates back to 325 CE.:omg:It's still on display at the History Museum of the Pfalz in Germany. Kind of cool. But, to those who can drink it, have a glass. To those of us who can't, maybe cook something with it.:iconchibinitalyplz:


Yesterday ended up being, essentially, our norm temp. So that was nice. Today, on the other hand, has been around 10 degrees below again. I saw what that person's response was to my email yesterday, and they upset me even more.:iconwtfromanoplz:I emailed them back, trying to be more open about it and not keep it locked inside. (And, trying to be as considerate as I can be.) But, today for some reason, I'm not letting this person get to me. I feel a lot better, trying to get back to things. That person made me feel like not doing anything, I was starting to get depressed again. But, like I said, I won't let them get me down again.:iconhongkongplz:
This is Kotopoulo Kapama or Braised Chicken. It's a Greek dish. Followed the recipe, but next time I think I'll add more sauce.:nod:It was the first time I used a stick of cinnamon. Yay!:la:It was really good!:iconitalyplz:Served it on big shelled pasta. They suggested macaroni or spaghetti, and to garnish it with cheese. Perfectly fine without cheese.:iconicelandmochiplz:I'm going to make a Chinese dish called Beef and Noodles, or Gnow Lo Mein tonight. It sounds really good. It's like we went to Greece yesterday night, and tonight we'll go to China. Wahoo!:iconyayhanatamagoplz:Already have a fave on this one on dA. Also, my llama has finally made it to Albino Llama on there.:iconalbinollamaplz:It takes 50 of them to get there. A lot of people give it to you as a gift for liking your art. And they're free!


Worked on chapter 13. Got back to playing my clarinet. This time, I played some Irish and Klezmer tunes. I need to work more on the Klezmer tunes.:iconehehefinlandplzplz:I forgot how complicated they can be. I auditioned for marching band in college with one of those pieces. I was going to audition with a Mozart one, but forgot to bring it with me.:iconsleepygreeceplz:It was kind of a backup thing. But, they were very impressed by it. Gave me first chair, and suggested I should try for section leader.:blush:I should work on that piece some more. By the way, it's funny that it was a drinking song. 
In O-parts, Jio went to save Ruby from Icaros with Ball. After they got to the 'top layer', Icaros' guards started attacking them. Ball told him to go on without him, and he'll finish the guards off. Later, everyone manages to get up there and help Ruby and Jio. Icaros is a Sephiroth who's terrified of the OPTs. The chart's kind of interesting, and we still haven't met all of the 'containers' for either Kabbalah.
日本語
Finished a sentence from the You Maga article on stress relief exercises. Got about halfway through another. 冬場の体重増加は、体がエネルギーを蓄積して自らを守ろうとする行為ですが、体を動かすことにより予防は可能。(Fuyuba no taijuuzouka wa, karada ga enerugii o chikuseki shite mizukara o mamorou to suru koui desuga, karada o ugokasu kotoniyori yobou wa kanou.) Winter weight gain, is when your body acts to protect and store energy, however this can be prevented by moving the body. (Sounds a bit funny still.)
In Fairy Tail, Juvia bought a potion that she thought would get Gray to at least give her a passionate gaze. According to the merchant, she just has to get him to inhale it. Natsu wants to tell Lucy something. And, for most of the episode, people think, including Lucy, that he's going to eventually confess his love to her. Juvia lets the potion waft through the air. It backfires big time. Everyone but Natsu and Lucy inhale it. It makes them want to make rivals out of who (or what) is next to them. So they end up fighting each other. It was funny when Gray yelled that Happy was his ultimate rival, and he had to beat him at flying.  The merchant didn't really know what it did, he just threw a bunch of different types of magic together. He told her what she wanted to hear, so he could sell it. Natsu just wanted to tell Lucy that he found some treasure and wanted her spirit, Virgo, to dig it up. She snaps.

deviantART faves: Study Time StupidFox- 48 Feelings Representation Meme Kawaii Pop Music The Freedom Cute Pet :3 bargain 2.1 Female Body Figure Meme pancakes you are g-d Cat profile... East Asia APH- Overreacting I did not make these! First, a nice drawing of Rin and Yukio from Ao no Exorcist from someone I watch. Second, another funny installment of StupidFox. Third, a very interesting and in depth meme. Not sure if I'll do it, though. Fourth, another cute drawing from someone I watch. Fifth, an interesting pic. Sixth, a cool looking drawing of an oc and her pet. Seventh, an awesome drawing of another oc. Eighth, a meme that will help me greatly. The female body can be hard to draw, so it'll be good to practice with the different shapes. Ninth, a really tasty looking pic of pancakes. Tenth, an amazing pic of a cat. Eleventh, a drawing of the East Asian countries from Hetalia. Twelfth, a hilarious Hetalia themed comic. I love Iceland's expression at the end.

Youtube:
A cool vid and song. Sung by the Kaito, Rin, Len, and Miku Vocaloids:

No comments:

Post a Comment