Sunday, May 29, 2011

International Jazz Day!

Mood::iconicelandfukkiretaplz:


Yay for jazz!:sing:(This was actually yesterday, but since I don't post on Saturday, why not?) It needs to be appreciated more.:iconchibisitalyplz:Jazz is awesome! Loved it since I first heard it. I tried to get into jazz band when I was in high school, but my director told me that clarinets don't belong in a jazz band.:iconromanoplz:She's the only one I know who had that opinion. Clarinets are very jazzy! (Take Benny Goodman, for example!) In the future, I hope to form my own klezmer band.:iconchibihungaryplz:Which is like Jewish jazz. This holiday was created in 1991 by musician D. Michael Denny. 


It's been a little warmer this weekend. Still not quite holding our normal temp, but it's better. Found a lot of cool music today!:la:So, look forward to that. Tasha seems to be becoming more brave. Hopefully, that means the spray and plug-in thing is working. 


Found another great site yesterday, as well. It's called Ikasu Anime. Ikasu can mean cool, stylish, smart, or sharp. Really interesting community. And, seems like I can share what I've been working on, there as well. Already have 8 friends, and I didn't do much.:iconkikuplz:One of them asked if they could read my novel, or what I have up at the moment. I guess the way I described it, was interesting enough. Hearing that makes me happy. They also have an interesting game. It's Bleach characters vs Naruto characters. Kind of similar to Mortal Kombat. Only problem was, it was all in Japanese. (Except for the Ready...Go! thing.) So, it was another test for me, to figure out what the text meant. This site seems to be quite new. So, it'll be interesting to see it develop.:iconicelandmochiplz:
Changed my avatar's look. A lot better than the chef outfit I had on for the TinierCafe event. I love that panda.:love:It's animated to climb up and down my arm, and look at people. Haven't really used the fireworks before. Weird to see them suddenly appear. The wolf ears, I thought, would look stupid. But, they're not too bad. I really wanted something 'different' as an outfit. Also, in TinierCafe, I don't have to do much, but my cafe's already a 4 and half star restaurant. I can't get more waiters yet, so things have been backing up. And, the one I have looks tired most of the time. So sad!:iconpolandplz:
Watched the 4th Naruto Shippuden movie: The Lost Tower. It's the 7th overall Naruto film. It was good, just not as good as I expected. Naruto, Sai, Sakura, and Yamato were assigned on a mission to capture a missing nin, named Mukade. They set out to find him in the historic ruins of Rouran, a city that once had thousands of towers, and is located in the middle of the desert. They find and corner Mukade, but his goal is to travel back in time to take over the 5 Shinobi countries using the power of Ryuumyaku. An ancient chakra flow deep underground Rouran. He unleashes the power that was sealed by the 4th Hokage, Minato. Naruto and Yamato were sucked into the light from it, along with Mukade. They're sent 20 years into the past. Naruto has to save the Queen of Rouran, Sara, and defeat Mukade in order to return. He meets Minato, who's his father, and a very young Kakashi. Kind of funny to see Kakashi again that way. Also, nice that Naruto actually got to see his father in person. The next movie looks like it'll be better. We'll see.


Also, watched Inception. It was really good, and a little trippy. I think it could have been shortened by quite a bit, though. It wasn't as 'mind-bending' as I thought it would be, either. It had some downs, and some ups. We didn't go to services again yesterday. Mom's still not well enough. My parents went to another nice restaurant for their anniversary. I was very content with just my frozen Tony's Philly Cheese Steaks. 


deviantART: Mee 05 Interview YOUR Vampire OC APH Blame Canada Sugar Sphere Dessert APH-chased by zombie? Lioness Bunny Cake II I did not make these! First, a very cute pic of a young kitten. Second, a written meme to interview your vampire oc. It should be fun to do with my vamp oc, Vincent. Third, a funny (and nice) drawing of Canada, from Hetalia, wearing a South Park themed shirt. Fourth, an awesome looking piece of candy. I'm curious as to the actual process of how this person made it. Fifth, a drawing of China, England, and America from Hetalia trying to run from zombies. Kind of funny. Sixth, a cool drawing of an oc from an artist I watch. Seventh, a really cute and awesome looking cake. 


Youtube:
A really cute puppy trying to sleep on the stairs:

No comments:

Post a Comment