Thursday, June 30, 2011

National Ice Cream Soda Day!

Mood::iconchibiamericaplz:


Ice cream sodas are so good!:drool:I'm surprised it gets its own day, though. I love almost any kind of 'float'. But, my fave has got to be root beer.:iconchibicanadaplz:Well, if I had some root beer and some ice cream, I'd so make one to celebrate.:la:Sadly, I don't.
I think it's been slightly warmer than yesterday. Still a little cold. This is Pasta Asciutta that I made last night. It's an Italian dish. I kind of tweaked it a bit.;) Added some chopped up steak, cut up celery (instead of grated celery root), and didn't strain it. We all like when it's a chunky sauce, so why lose that?:iconpolandplz:The cookbook was probably not the best, but I don't think it was horrible either. Very interesting seasonings.:nod:Sweet basil, nutmeg, garlic, ketchup, salt, and pepper. First time peeling tomatoes as well. Yay!:dummy:Turned out really tasty! I'd definitely make it again.:iconchibispainplz:It's already got 3 faves on dA.


Watched Hana Kimi. It was hilarious when Nakatsu and Sano agreed to fight over Mizuki. Both of them know she's a girl now. The 3 dorm heads were about to find out at the end of the episode. But, the preview for the next, looks like they all stick up for her. Even going as far as dressing as women for her. Should be interesting. That will be the final episode and it's 2 hours long. Sano finally made his high jump in this episode, too. The guys did a hilarious cheer leading thing to Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne. This show's really awesome! The cast, story, issues they address with ease, humor, everything!:iconchibihungaryplz:I read that the other 'versions' (like the Taiwanese one) of this show didn't do as well. So, I'm going to miss it.:iconsadrussia:


In Naruto Shippuden, all the shinobi villages are preparing for war against Madara and Sasuke. Kakashi will be Konoha's new Hokage. He'll probably be a good choice. For some reason, I feel like Naruto should be. But, maybe it's just not his time yet.:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:


Played some Irish tunes. I decided to try and play every tune that's in the 'packet'. (Normally, I'd skip most of them.:iconkikuplz:) Even though I played for the full hour, I'm still not finished with it.:faint:A few more pages left. Got through a lot of that table of contents page for the June issue of You Maga. Nothing strange this time. Yay!:iconchibinitalyplz:
Dear finally had an update! Wahoo!:iconyayhanatamagoplz:But, the chapter only took me a few minutes to read.:iconwtfukplz:This one had 2 months in between updates, instead of Afterschool Charisma's 1 month. I was just happy they put something out.:iconfrancisplz:This time Kisara finally realizes that he loves Chiruha. Took him long enough!:iconohboyamericaplz:The mangaka's comment at the end suggested things are going to be moving a lot faster, story wise. I liked the leisurely laid back feeling they've been having. But, I guess they have to get back to the action and progress.:iconchibiaustriaplz:


deviantART fave: Angel I did not make this! An amazing pic of a soulful looking cat. It looks either sad or really terrified. Having it in black and white adds to the mood, too. 


Youtube:
Another interesting song by Jonsi:

No comments:

Post a Comment