Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Solstice

Mood::iconchibipolandplz:


Wow! Can't believe it's officially summer!:iconlachoirplz:Actually feels like it today. Got up to at least 75. Not bad. Only downside, Friday looks like it'll be 59 degrees for a high. Why can't it stay warmer than that?:iconpolandplz:
Some pretty flowers on our walk through the trail at Bloedel Reserve.:love:My Bloedel pics on dA haven't been getting as many faves as my dishes. Funny, because on my fave forum they love those. Oh well. Different communities, I guess.:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:


Wrote some more of chapter 13. I'm almost done with writing this chapter.:iconchibiamericaplz:Then I have to edit it, and finally post it.:work:Next chapter I hope will go faster. Worked on a sentence from that You Maga article on stress relief exercises. Got all the components for the sentence, just haven't put it all together.:iconchibicanadaplz:


Did a longer practice time for playing my clarinet today and yesterday. I feel more 'into' it.:iconeestiplz:It's almost like, before I was only giving myself enough time to warm-up and not actually play.:iconkikuplz:I played some Mozart and Beatles tunes. One of my pinkies really hurts. But, that's the one that's used most for 'short cuts' and things. If I don't do it, than the whole piece is too slow.:iconlietplz:Oh, and I love how one of the Beatles tunes made me over use it.:iconromanoplz:


In Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, they debated about how a tail that's cut off can be superior to the remaining body. (Started off with a lizard losing it's tail.) For  example, the Toro tuna that was slaughtered and then thrown away; is now more expensive than lean meat. They all go over to Abiru's house to look at her 'tail' collection again. This time people were coming out of the walls. (She normally collects animal tails and mounts them on her walls.) They were 'leftovers' from society. Kind of sad. 
In Gosick, Avril and Kujo go to a movie that's based on a local urban legend about an alchemist named Leviathan. He's immortal, according to the story a murderer, lives at the school's clock tower, and a rumor's going around that he's real. Victorique finds Leviathan's book by mistake. He writes that whoever reads it should figure out who the real murderer is. She doesn't believe in alchemy, but believes he might be innocent and goes off to solve it. The inspector didn't have time to let his hair set, so he wore it down. Looked like a totally different person. 


Yesterday we had BBQ beef sandwiches with bourbon styled beans and a salad. Really good stuff all around.:iconitalyplz:Tonight I made an Indian thing with beef, peas, and rice. House still smells good. Also, tasted awesome!:iconchibispainplz:I'm a little weary when cooking with whole cloves. I chomped down on one when I was little and hated it. Ever since then, I have a hard time eating something cooked with it because I think it'll happen again.:iconswissplz:But, it does flavor things nicely. 


Started watching VS Arashi. It's a variety show. The VS part is probably more like versus. Specifically, guest celebrities vs the band Arashi. They go head to head in various games. It's really hilarious, and seems more like a 'real' thing to watch. You get to know more about the band and the guests through it, as well. This show is still ongoing. I'm starting from the very beginning which was around 4 years ago. They have other interesting variety shows too. I'll try those in the future. I might rotate them or something. Like, watch the first 20 eps, and then switch to another one. I don't know. I hope to start another drama tonight, but not sure if it's going to happen. By the way, Youtube's recommended video section is back for me! Wahoo!


Youtube:
A fanmade mix of one of my fave vocaloid songs using Len, Rin, Meiko, Kaito, and Gakupo. It's Trick and Treat:

No comments:

Post a Comment