Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dance2 Feat. Soy Sauce

Mood::icondenmarkplz:


By Orange Range. It's been a long time since I've heard something I liked from them.:iconchibicanadaplz:I just love the beat and sound of this one. Supposedly, it was in a pocky commercial? Kind of funny.

It's kind of gloomy looking out today. A little cooler than yesterday too. Did a lot of dusting this morning.:iconsleepygreeceplz:Just before I started I stepped in some cat crap.:iconwtfukplz:I was about to murder Rosie when I noticed. We don't know which is actually doing it, but it's getting really annoying. There's about 2 or 3 piles of poop everyday around the dining room. I know Rosie doesn't like the litter box, but maybe Tasha doesn't like the other's smell in there? So it could be both.:icontinoplz:It's getting tiring carrying that bucket of waste that I usually use with the box all the way over there. If I spray afterwards, they tend to stay away from the area for a bit.:icongermanyplz:
This is Keema Mattar Pilau, or Minced Meat and Peas with Rice. I think it might be my first Indian dish.:nod:Really good stuff!:iconchibispainplz:And, tons of spices. It was probably my first time cooking with whole cloves, too. Used ground beef for the 'minced meat' part. They wanted me to use twice as much salt as I put in.:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:I don't think we need that much. And, I used frozen peas instead of fresh. Still worked out ok. 


Managed to play my clarinet for an hour this time!:la:I haven't done that in so long. And, my fingers showed it. They were cramping up towards the end.:iconlietplz:I used to do an hour a day while I was in junior high up through the beginning of college. On top of practice at school, and later marching practice at night.:iconkikuplz:It'll be nice if I can keep it up again.
In O-Parts, Cross and Jio (Satan) fought. Cross 'evolved' into an angel. He tore Jio's body in half.:iconraivisplz:Satan killed Lily (Cross' sister), who was a copy of Solomon's Key, because he thought Cross wouldn't be able to evolve without her. Stea found him as a genseki when he was 2, and named him Cross. They tried giving him a feeling of having a family, by having 2 Stea members act as parents. And, they created Lily from a copy of Solomon's Key, someone had stolen the original. Since Cross wasn't evolving, they pulled out the 2 who were acting as parents to make him feel alone with his sister. When his sister was killed, they took Cross and put him as the commander of the attack team called Shin. Ruby's pendant is the real Solomon's Key. She may be a genseki. After Zoru's fired, the people around it start to have their souls sucked out. Ruby's soul starts to get sucked in too. Eventually, Satan tells her if she allows him to absorb her, he can return Jio back to normal. She agrees and his body starts to sew itself back together after she's inside. After being cut repeatedly by spikes, she finds Jio. And, gets him out of his self-pity state of mind. This is all a bit more complicated than I expected. But, I guess that's what makes it interesting.:iconchibinitalyplz:
In Fairy Tail, Wendy's known as the Maiden of the Sky. Brain thinks she's useful and sucks her up along with Happy. (What's with all this sucking or vacuum action today?) Wendy's a Sky Dragon Slayer. She does healing magic, which is a lost magic. Erza's been poisoned, and in order to save her, they have to find Wendy and Happy. Wendy really wanted to go on the mission, because she wanted to meet Natsu and ask him if he knew where the dragon that trained her went 7 years ago. All of the dragons seemed to have gone missing at the same time.:iconchibijapanplz:The group splits up into smaller groups to search for Oracion Seis. All these smaller groups get ambushed by various dark guilds. Brain wants Wendy to revive Jellal. He thinks Jellal can help them activate Nirvana. Crazy that he's still alive!:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:He's in the pic chained up in a coffin.

1 comment:

  1. Don't know about you guyz, I love Jellal. And this is not crazy that he is alive, he deserves to be lived, the betrayals are erza and her natsu team. sorry but yes. that is I believe.

    ReplyDelete