Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Devil Inside (Scumfrog Remix)

Mood::icondenmarkplz:


By Utada Hikaru. I don't usually like her songs. So, this was kind of a surprise.:iconusaplz:It's in English, and it sounds awesome. I posted earlier the original live version from Youtube. This one is the one I have. It's got an even cooler, driving, dance beat. I looked it up online, and apparently there's many versions or remixes of this song. Makes it even more interesting. It did somewhat well in the US. Also, it was featured in an episode of Queer as Folk. But, wasn't added to the soundtrack.:icongermanyplz:Utada is a Japanese-American singer, song writer, arranger, and producer. I didn't know she was a Japanese-American. Cool. She was born in Manhattan. She moved to Tokyo in late 1998. In mid 2003 she moved back to New York. Then, again to Tokyo in 2005. It's interesting that she tries to be a part of both scenes. She's had 3 of her albums in the list of Top 10 best-selling albums ever in Japan. I guess I should look at more of her songs.:iconberwaldplz:I've only heard a few of them. 

This is my new wallpaper for the month. I did not make it! Thought it was funny. They're so focused, and intent on what they're doing. I guess food is serious business.:iconhongkongplz:This is Taiwan, Hong Kong, and China from Hetalia. I think America, Russia, and France are in the back eating. I'll pick a wallpaper from a different series either next month or in 2 weeks. Should be interesting and different.:iconthailandplz:


These are the month-long holidays for March: Adopt a Rescued Guinea Pig Month, American Red Cross Month, Bell Peppers and Broccoli Month, Berries and Cherries Month, Deaf History Month, Honor Society Awareness Month, International Ideas Month, International Women's Month, Irish-American Heritage Month, Music in our Schools Month, National Eye Donor Month, National Frozen Food Month, National Kidney Month, National Kite Month, National Noodle Month. A lot of month-long holidays.:iconseychelles-plz:Most are for important causes, or to make you think and appreciate things you may take for granted, or they're fun, etc. I was a part of Honor Society, so it's interesting there's a holiday for them.:iconchibiprussia2plz:I'm also part Irish, and a woman. So, go me!:iconchibipolandplz:Music and donors are very important. So, they should be recognized. A lot of food holidays too. Today, is Pig Day and Peanut Butter Lovers Day. I love peanut butter! I should have some to celebrate.:iconitalyplz:And, as an animal, I guess pigs should be honored. They're extremely bright. I don't eat them, but I can still appreciate them.:iconchibiaustriaplz:


I also changed my nails. This time they're a bright pink. I usually hate pink, but it seems unique and looks a bit different on my nails. It was a lot warmer today. So, that was nice. Rosie's still clingy. I guess it's ok, unless she starts to trip me more often.:iconnataliaplz:Posted a link to my trip journal on that forum I like. One of my friends on there, is hoping to go through Birthright during the summer. So, he was elated to see I posted it. I think another friend on there had wanted to see what I did on the trip too. So, it'll be interesting to see what they say.:iconchibicanadaplz:


Worked some more on writing out and translating a You Maga article. This one was the one about New Year's horoscopes or fortunes. The header's really long. But, it's been interesting so far. 
I finally found a Jdrama for Tuesdays!:dummy:It's called Call Center no Koibito. Or Call Center's Lovers. (Literally.) Tokura (the guy closest to the phone in the pic), worked in Tokyo for a TV shopping program. After getting on the bad side of the show's charismatic presenter, nicknamed Antarctic Ice, he gets transferred to a rural call center. He works for the division that deals with unsatisfied customers. He, at first, doesn't get along with anybody. And, thinks it's the worst place to work. It's pretty good so far. Hilarious, touching at times, and very quirky. Actually, each character has their own quirkiness. I like that. It seems a little different than what I've been watching, and that's a plus. As long as they keep the humor up. They seemed almost like detectives too. 


Read a bit more of Dune. Finally getting to some of the action. And, I've made a good dent in it so far. I've been off and on about reading it. If it keeps up the action, I might read it more often. We'll see.:iconheroamericaplz: 


Also, worked on my character sheets. It's kind of fun coming up with hobbies, what they like, good points, etc. It also makes me get a broader view or sense of what they're like. And, I can continue to develop them in the story that way. Worked some more on the building descriptions for the story. I can actually feel like I'm there, and describe the scene in more detail. It also helps to have it for when I get to drawing them. It all flows together to make the story better.:iconfrancisplz:Makes it more fun, too.


deviantART faves: StupidFox - 41 I did not make this! Another StupidFox installment. A pretty funny one. I like the reactions of the raccoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment