Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Love Letter...

Mood::iconnorwayfukkiretaplz:


no Kawari ni Kono Uta wo. (ラブレターのかわりにこの詩を。) In English: This Song Instead of a Love Letter. By Seira. This was Letter Bee's 2nd opening theme. It fits the series pretty well. And, it sounds awesome.:icondenmarkplz:I don't quite like the artist's vid to it, but the opening sequence in the anime is pretty and 'artsy'. It  sets the tone, too. Also, it has beautiful lyrics.:iconchibihungaryplz:

Today was really stormy. There was just rain in the forecast. Ended up being a thunderstorm with rain, hail, and wind. Glad I was inside my nice cozy home, and I wasn't out in it.:iconchibinitalyplz: 
I changed my wallpaper. Thought I needed something a bit more light/funny. Also, I'm getting a little sick of Hetalia related wallpapers on my desktop.:iconkikuplz:So, lucky for me I got a butt-load of new wallpapers with different series as themes, recently. These are characters from Fairy Tail. I like Erza's and Gray's expressions. (Gray- aqua star, Erza-weird pink-ish red planet at the bottom.) I have more of this series, so, yay!:dummy:I did not make these by the way. 


I still felt pretty bad today, but it might not be just because I'm a little sick.:iconraivisplz:It might also be about Japan. Scary stuff still going on there. I'm starting to really worry about my penpal. Noticed that someone listed her on that people finder thing, to find victims of the earthquake and tsunami. They just listed that they're looking for her, and no one has heard from her.:iconchibilithuaniaplz:So, I don't really know what's going on with her. I finally managed to come up with an email to send her. I was having a hard time figuring out what to say.:iconchibijapanplz:It's a tough situation. Not only was she in one of the worst areas affected; she also has health problems and she said she was about to go to the hospital in her last letter. So, there's that, and I'm not sure if she has family, so I didn't ask if they're ok. I wanted to know if she still wanted me to send my letter to her address, another place, or just to type it up in an email. Mainly, because her home may have been swept away on top of all this.:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:So, like I said, it's tough. 


I added GM Odore Doctor to my incomplete drama list. Noticed most episodes that are up are raw, and it's not the entire series. So, maybe sometime in the future.:iconfrancisplz:Just leaves my schedule open for one more drama. That means 4 new dramas that I'll start soon. Hopefully, they'll be good. It might be 5, since I might be having a hard time finding working Call Center no Koibito episodes. So, wahoo! Almost an entire week's worth of new stuff. Exciting!:iconlachoirplz:


I made one of the recipes I found off of Today's Menu for Everyone. It was sauteed chicken and onion sauce. Came out really tasty!:iconchibispainplz:Very intense vinergary sauce. I like that kind of thing.:iconheroamericaplz:First time I heard in a recipe, that I had to 'massage' the seasonings into the chicken. I've heard of rubs, but not worded that way. Interesting. There was a lot of ingredients, but it was pretty easy. Except the onion grating part.:iconnataliaplz:We had it over rice, and a salad on the side. 


deviantART faves: Tsukuyo Australia: cup collab Kyubi watercolor Pray For The Japanese kitten is tired Rose Pie Key Lime Pie Sweet retro I did not make these! First, a really well done drawing of Tsukuyo from Gintama. Another artist I watch. I love their style. Second, it's an entry for the Hetalia version of the cup collab. This time with Australia in Crocodile Beer. Is that another name for Foster's or something? I haven't actually seen Australia in the manga or anime yet. (Although, I'm a little behind in the manga.) Third, a pretty, but simple watercolor of the kyuubi from Naruto. Really nice looking. Fourth, one of the more 'sensitive' type of art that I've seen about what's going on in Japan right now. It's very simple, but nice. Fifth, is a cute pic of a kitten. Sixth, an awesome and 'artsy' looking pie. Seventh, really tasty looking key lime pies. Eighth, an awesome pic of 2 cupcakes with some fancy looking decoration.


Youtube:
Another funny song by the Maccabeats about Purim:

No comments:

Post a Comment