Thursday, March 3, 2011

National Anthem Day!

Mood::iconchibicanadaplz:


This celebrates the day President Hoover signed a bill, in 1931, that designated the 'Star-Spangled Banner' the official national anthem of the US. It was written by Francis Scott Key in 1814. It's quite a song.:iconimtheheroplz:It's also International Sister Cities Day, and Hina Matsuri or Doll Festival in Japan. (Sometimes called Girl's Festival.) 


It was slightly cooler than yesterday. But, I'll take that over what it was last week.:iconheroamericaplz:I managed to make the rice balls this morning! Yay!:la:I made 4, some tamagoyaki (rolled omelet), and cut up an apple. I used hummus, umeboshi (pickled plum) paste, bits of turkey pastrami, and craisins. I love trying new things and experimenting with them. (First time using hummus and pastrami for it.:iconsleepygreeceplz:) The tamagoyaki, surprisingly, came out better than last time. It actually looked more like a uniformed roll. I made a little too much food, so I'll have the rest tomorrow. Out of what I had, it was very good.:iconchibispainplz:


I got a funny email last night. It told me that my Birthright group was planning a reunion in May. And it will be for one day in New York. Ummm...That's kind of hard to get to, and you want me to be there for only a day?!:iconwtfukplz:They said we're sorry to the west coast, Canada, south west, the south, etc. people but.... That was pretty lame. And, I'm sorry, but I don't suddenly become best buds with someone in just 10 days.:icontinoplz:Plus, it's only 3 months after. It just all sounds bogus to me.:icongermanyplz:
Wrote more of chapter 13. I'm up to 100 pages in Word! Wahoo!:iconlachoirplz:I didn't know I'd be throwing in another interesting plot twist today. These things just come to me, and I try to roll with it.:iconchibinitalyplz:It fits the story, too. Played some more Mozart. Wasn't as good as last time, but again, it's been a while. Tried some of the hardest tunes in the book. It wasn't too bad.:iconpolandplz:


Tokyo Dogs was a bit more intense than usual. They still managed to throw in a healthy dose of humor.:iconenglandispervyplz:Yuki's starting to remember more things. They managed to stop someone who was going to put cyanide in a popular brand of bread. Maejima actually had more of a role this time. So, that was interesting. I like when they develop characters more. Yuki's also in deep trouble. She never made it back after her shift at the restaurant. And, that suspicious waiter asked her to go out to dinner with him. Doesn't look good.:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:Someone keeps scamming Sou's mother. 
In Naruto Shippuden, it was even more emotional than last time. Still, not much action. Although, it looks like that will change soon. You can almost feel what the characters are going through. Sakura now knows how Naruto feels about her. Sasuke's team was about to ambush the kages, but Zetsu popped up at of no where and told them he was there. Zetsu's kind of creepy. Madara or 'Tobi', suddenly appears next to Naruto while he's feeling depressed. And, says he wants to have a talk. (Zetsu and Tobi are in the pic looking at the building where the kages are having their summit.) 


deviantART fave: APH-Cup Collab Seborga I did not make this! Another cup collab for the Hetalia version. It's Seborga in Vanilla Italian Soda. Kind of nicely done. I haven't seen Seborga yet, so I'm not sure if it's an oc. But, I haven't gotten around to too many of them in the manga. The anime has been pretty slow at introducing other countries. 


Youtube:
This one's a bit creepy, yet kind of addicting. It's Remote Controller sung by Len and Rin:

No comments:

Post a Comment