Wednesday, March 2, 2011

National Banana Creme Pie Day!

Mood::iconicelandmochiplz:


Yay! For banana creme pies! So tasty!:iconchibispainplz:Interesting it has a day devoted to it, though. We should have bought one of those for tonight. Now, I'll have a hankering for it.:iconprussiaplz:Oh, well.


It was much warmer today. The only problem was the wind. It was like gale force this morning. So strong, the power went out for a bit. This morning I was hoping to cook something for lunch. Some rice balls (maybe one with umeboshi paste, another pastrami? I like to experiment.:iconpolandplz:), tamagoyaki, and some apple slices. I haven't made rice balls or even tamagoyaki in so long.:iconfrancisplz:Would have been awesome. But, the power went out just as I was going to. I guess, it wasn't meant to be for today. Hopefully, tomorrow.:iconchibicanadaplz:


Instead, Mom made some chicken salad for lunch. It was pretty good!:iconitalyplz:And, there's more left. Tonight, we just had a roasted chicken from the store, potato chips, and snap peas. Healthy, except for the chips. Very tasty!:iconheroamericaplz:


Well, I got my JLPT results.:iconswissplz:I did much better than last time. For some reason, I passed every section, yet I didn't pass the test. 4 points away from passing the test as a whole! Kind of irritating.:iconchibienglandplz:I think I'm going to email them at some point about it. At least, from the prospective of it being a progress report, it was quite an improvement. I'm doing something right.:iconchibiamericaplz:Yay! I've heard some people take it for many years, and still don't pass. Sometimes it takes even longer for people learning on their own. So, I'm doing pretty well. Especially, if it's my second time. And, first time since they revamped the entire test.:iconhappychinaplz:


I also got another letter from my penpal in Japan. I feel really guilty now, because I didn't get a chance to respond to the previous one.:iconwtfromanoplz:She's not doing too well. Has a chronic fever problem, chronic bronchitis, and various other health issues. At the end of the letter she said she was just about to go to the hospital.:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:I hope she's doing ok. I'm sending her a letter and 3 postcards as soon as I can.:iconberwaldplz:It won't be something special like a letter, chopsticks, and a guide of my hometown. Although, the chopsticks she said were for my birthday. They're pretty nice.:iconthailandplz:
I started another Jdrama called Proposal Daisakusen. Daisakusen means 'mission'. Ken and Rei have been friends since elementary school. Ken fell in love with Rei. But, he didn't know how to tell her. Rei is about to get married to another man. He's invited, along with a lot of her friends from high school, to attend the wedding. A fairy appears and tells him he can travel back in time, and get a second chance at winning the girl he loves. It's really good, and hilarious. Reminds me a little of Groundhog Day. But...better?:iconseychelles-plz:The 'fairy' guy's hilarious, and a bit goofy. It has an interesting plot. I think when he went back in time, he learned a little more about himself. And, maybe how he can change. Funny, how he thought making her change her expression in a pic would change their future. It didn't. I hope this one stays interesting, and keeps up the humor. I hate when shows get angsty and such.:icontinoplz:


Wrote out and translated more of the You Maga article on horoscopes for the year. They're giving a little background on it. Kind of nice. The horoscope they're using originated in China. It doesn't look familiar to me, so it's very interesting. (As far as different horoscopes go.) I just like reading about stuff like that.:iconchibihungaryplz:


Finished a character's info sheet. It's kind of interesting, and still fun. Did some more building descriptions. Forgot how big the one I'm working on has to be. Might be halfway through this building. Started on drawing another character's face. (Which is the last one on this page or sheet.) I had an interesting idea. (At least, interesting to me.:iconenglandispervyplz:) Maybe post each character separately. And, in Photoshop, put their character sheet info. Maybe after posting the characters from this first page individually, I can post the whole page. Kind of like showing all these characters in one place, after people have gotten a chance to see each one by itself. I don't know. Just playing around with ideas.:idea: 


Also, played a little of the Sims 2. Taiwan might actually be pregnant now.:iconyayhanatamagoplz:She's getting tired quicker, hungrier, and needs to use the bathroom more often. It will be interesting to see how it turns out. They're both gaining points really quickly. I hope they eventually get enough money so I can play around with a more expensive house.:iconchibiswedenplz:


deviantART faves: Cat God LOLCat HETALIA Character CD vol. 99 I did not make these! First, is just a too funny of an LOLcat pic. A lot of cats give this expression every once in a while. They think they're better than everyone else. Second, is a drawing of someone's Israel oc based off of Hetalia. Pretty well done. And, I think he's one of the better Israel oc's out there. It's what the artist thinks Israel's character CD would look like. They even have a Youtube link to the music they'll use for the background. The artist's asking for people to voice it. Kind of interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment