Thursday, March 24, 2011

National Chocolate Covered Raisins Day!

Mood::iconchibiswedenplz:


Another excuse to have chocolate! What's better than that?:iconfrancisplz:Too bad we don't have anything like Raisinets. But, we do have chocolate chips and raisins. I guess if I really wanted to celebrate, I could melt the chocolate and cover the raisins with it. Don't think it will be the same, though.:iconswissplz:


Today wasn't quite as warm as yesterday, but it was still nice. Posted a pic yesterday, and another today on dA: Rose Strange Sculpture. I really like the Rose one. The effect is interesting.:iconchibigilbert2plz:Today, I mostly responded to a bunch of messages I had let pile up. A lot of them from my friends around the world. There's some from Japan, England, Singapore, and other places. I just find that awesome!:la:I love learning about other cultures, countries, what it's like living there, etc. 


Got an email from my penpal yesterday. She's lost her home, car, PC, and other important things.:iconamericasadchibiplz:She doesn't have very much access to the internet at the moment. She told me to please wait for her next letter. I really wanted to send my letter that I already wrote, to her now. But, it might be that she wants to tell me about what happened. Also, it could be a bit difficult to get mail right now, or it could take longer. So, I guess I'll wait. The place where she works was swept away as well, so she doesn't have a job anymore. She said, sadly, all I can do at the moment is write letters. I feel really sorry for her.:iconraivisplz:Can't imagine what's going on right now, let alone what happened during the earthquake and tsunami. Hope things clear up, and she finds another job soon. 


Came up with a lot more search terms for when I look up recipes. Mostly cuisines I'm interested in. That part alone has become kind of long. I've heard about and tried so many different types of cuisines, I think it would be fun trying to make them myself.:iconchibinitalyplz:It's almost like visiting that country too. Here's some of the cuisines I'm interested in: Japanese (Gee...I wonder why?:iconseychelles-plz:), Jewish, Greek, Spanish, Mexican, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Mongolian, Irish, American, Israeli, and many others. I might look at some of our own cookbooks that are based on some of the cuisines. Although, I think I'd like more of the ones I find online. Some of the ones on the list I've only read about. So, that's kind of fun. Also, started a music search list. It's been kind of fun to put together. 


I'll probably watch Naruto Shippuden and Tokyo Dogs later. Naruto Shippuden's getting really awesome again!:iconus-xdplz:


deviantART faves: Angels Don't Exist StupidFox- 43 I did not make these! First, an interesting drawing of a sad looking angel by an artist I watch. Second, another funny installment of StupidFox. It's the rabbits point of view on the fox and raccoon. Kind of a scary view. 


Youtube:
The 1st opening theme sequence of Letter Bee. Gives you a taste of the amazing art this series has:

Nobody Knows by Suga Shikao:

This is a continuation or 'answer' song to the Vocaloid Len's Recycle Bin song. I like the story, not sure if I like Rin's singing in this one. She seems to go a little too high:

No comments:

Post a Comment