Friday, February 11, 2011

Satisfied Staying Single Day!

Mood::iconhappychinaplz:


What a strange holiday.:iconseychelles-plz:But, I can kind of relate to it, with Valentine's Day coming up. I have rather mixed feelings about that holiday.:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:So it's good to have something for the people who are perfectly happy being single/alone. These are the month-long holidays: Avocado and Banana Month, Beans Month, Exotic Vegetables and Star Fruit Month, National African American History Month, National Cherry Month, National Condom Month, National Pet Dental Health Month, National Weddings Month, Responsible Pet Owner's Month. Again, a lot of people take these for granted. So, it's nice to stop and think about them once in a while. This seems more of a food-oriented month than last time. I love cherries!:dummy:I would've thought the month for weddings was June. Interesting, that there are 2 pet related holidays. I haven't picked a new wallpaper for the month yet. So, I'll post that sometime soon.:icontinoplz:


It feels colder than what it is out. For some reason right now, it feels like 30 degrees to me. But, it's 43. Strange.:icongermanyplz:I also feel like it's much earlier in the day. I'm pretty much out of my jet-lag, though. Also, not as sick.:iconsleepygreeceplz:I mostly spent today catching up on email, editing pics (and posting some to FB), and made a dent into my trip journal online.:work:I have the entire trip mapped out, and my first entry up already. I'm not sure if I should post the link after I make a few entries, or after I'm through with all of them. I guess I'll play it by ear.:iconenglandispervyplz: 
I replaced Orthros no Inu with Tokyo Dogs. I really didn't like the overall 'feel' of the other one.:iconswissplz:This one seems to be really good. Lots of comedy, mystery, suspenseful, and an interesting plot. Takakura Sou witnessed his father's murder when he was just a kid. He pledges to catch the killer, and grows up to become an elite cop in NYC, where the killer lives. He's very disciplined and cool-headed. Because of a major drug bust, he gets sent to Tokyo to conduct a joint investigation with the Japanese police. There, he teams up with Kudo Maruo, a detective from the special investigative division. His personality, interests, and investigation methods clash with Sou's. But, they try to work together. Yuki is somehow connected to the drug bust back in NYC, but she has amnesia. She's trying her best to remember what happened, and who she was before. Sou is trying to push her to remember, because she may have valuable info. The criminals are also after Yuki.:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:


In Naruto Shippuden, they finally continued the plot!:iconus-xdplz:Wow, it's been about 3 or 4 months of 'fillers'.:iconnataliaplz:Some people have given up on it. But, this one hour special was really awesome! So, I guess they're missing out. Danzo is now the 6th Hokage. Not sure how long that will last. Considering, no one's happy about it. Naruto agrees to help find Killer Bee with the Cloud ninja. He defiantly won't tell them what he knows about Sasuke, though. Sasuke was heading to Konoha, but finds out what happened, and changes course to the Kage summit. It's finally getting really interesting and suspenseful again.:iconchibicanadaplz:

No comments:

Post a Comment