Thursday, February 17, 2011

Orion

Mood::iconchibipolandplz:


By Girl Next Door. It's the theme to the Jdrama, Untouchable. I loved that show!:iconchibispainplz:And, it ended with a possibility of a sequel. Don't know if it will happen, but it would be awesome! This somehow's very fitting to the series. The song's great, too. Not sure if I like the singer's other songs, though.:iconswissplz:I'll check out her other songs and see.:iconberwaldplz: 

Feeling a little bit better today.:iconchibicanadaplz:Managed to eat something for breakfast. Yay!:iconyayhanatamagoplz:But, after I ate, I was nauseous again. I really hope it's leaving soon.:iconnataliaplz:It's been pretty cold today. 


I went to the Hadassah meeting last night. There was some pretty strange food.:iconseychelles-plz:But, it was nice to talk to people, and to hear the Rabbi talk. Everyone came over to me asking about my trip. Hard to answer everybody at once.:iconchibifinlandplz:Plus, I had such a weird experience, it's hard to just say it was amazing or horrible. I saw/did some amazing things. And, I feel lucky I even got the chance.:iconhappychinaplz:But, there was also some major downsides, as I mentioned before. I think most people are expecting me to immediately say it was the most amazing trip. Since, that's what everyone else says after their trip to Israel. It feels a bit weird, I guess.:iconchibirussiaplz:I think under other circumstances, I would have nothing but an amazed feeling about the trip. I want that. Maybe if I travel there next time.:iconchibiamericaplz:I'll probably go with people I know, or who have the same interests. And, maybe not leaving from a place where the weather can be unpredictable.:iconohboyamericaplz:I tried to answer everyone, but I think one person who really wanted to hear about it, didn't get the chance. Next time I'll definitely tell her!:iconeestiplz:It was strange being the center of attention, too. The Rabbi's talk was interesting, but seemed to ignore most of the thought provoking or 'heavy' stuff we suggested she talk about.:icontinoplz:That's ok. It was nice, though.
In Dear, Chiruha visits Purino and Komomo at Cain's mansion. Purino had just broken what she thought was a very expensive plate. (She was just being her clumsy self.) They were worried about paying him back when he found out, through most of the chapter. They told the guys, and Kurenai glued it together with some sort of tree sap. The only problem with that, is the crack's still visible. Chiruha seemed to make it worse by making it into a smile. (Drew eyes just above the crack.) Cain sees it and says it's turned into a work of art. He told them the plate was really cheap. He said the plate became more precious now that 3 girls tried to fix it. The guy at the manju shop, tells the captain he can't make them anymore. He uses potatoes as a filling. The field he gets his potatoes from, is being 'devastated' by something. He thinks a monkey's been eating all his potatoes. The captain agrees that the Punitive Squad should go and check it out. I love the type of humor the author throws in.:iconfrancisplz:Makes small, seemingly insignificant things, hilarious. The story's very interesting, too. All the characters are well developed, too. 
In Naruto Shippuden, all the Kage's are heading to the Land of Iron for the summit. Kankuro and Temari are going with Gaara, and they want to make sure the others don't take him lightly, because he's the youngest Kage. They showed each one on their journey to the summit. Some of the Kage seem like real 'characters'. Sasuke's team made it there. They plan to kill Danzo with the help of Zetsu. It's funny how no one likes Danzo. And, he kind of forced everyone to make him Hokage. The Land of Iron is a neutral land. They have samurai instead of ninja. Ninja's are forbidden to fight or use their jutsu there. Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamato tail Team Samui. They finally meet the Raikage in the Land of Iron. It ends right when Naruto says he needs to talk to Raikage. Odd place to stop. The pic's just after Naruto was beaten up. So, that's why he has bandages and bruises. (He told someone to beat him up, to get their 'revenge' against Sasuke out of their system. Didn't work.) I love that they've continued the story. It's been just about as awesome as before.:iconus-xdplz:


I also watched Bloody Monday 2. It was the second to last episode. Really intense and even more plot twists. Really good. But, there was parts where even I wondered what really happened.:iconusaplz:Spider was supposed to be someone close to Fujimaru. Someone he supposedly went to school with. That wasn't true. Turns out it was the nurse that was taking care of J. Maybe they'll explain that more on the last episode. J gets K out of prison. She looks like she doesn't recognize him. I'm kind of reluctant to watch the last episode.:iconamericasadchibiplz:This whole series has been awesome! Seasons 1 and 2. Maybe there's a possibility of a 3rd? 

No comments:

Post a Comment