Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gomen Ne, Watashi

Mood::iconchibiswedenplz:


By Shiho Nanba. She's saying sorry to herself. Kind of like for being so hard on herself. This was the 3rd ending to Fairy Tail. Fits Erza so well.:iconchibisitalyplz:I can't find very much info on the singer, but I like her voice.:iconchibihungaryplz:

It's actually pretty warm and sunny out. Nice.:iconchibicanadaplz:The last couple of nights it's been pretty cold. I hope that tonight it'll be a little warmer. Still haven't changed my wallpaper for the month. Probably will later today, though. Also, I might write another entry on my online travel journal. I'm still feeling sick.:sick:


It was nice to have a normal Shabbat dinner Friday night.:iconhappychinaplz:I missed that the last couple of weeks. We didn't go to services yesterday morning, because both Mom and I weren't feeling too great. Plus, it probably wouldn't be nice to other people if we passed around whatever we have.:iconusaplz:Next week, I'll be able to get back to the 'normal' services. They didn't have any morning services for us in Israel.:iconnataliaplz:We had a very nice Friday night one, though. 


I played the Sims 2 yesterday. It's been a while. I think it's almost time to work on a new family.:iconkikuplz:Hungary and Prussia's, again based on characters from Hetalia, kids turned out strange. Plus, just working with one family who's doing pretty well for a while, gets old. So, I should torture some other family.:iconenglandispervyplz:Maybe make a totally different type of home for them too. We'll see. Maybe I should also see what Hungary and Prussia will look like once I let them become elderly. It'll be interesting at least.


Juui Dolittle made me tear a little. It seems that I can 'relate' to it more, I guess. One story was about a news reporter who used carrier pigeons to send scoops out. He died trying to save a woman from committing suicide, when they fell off a cliff. As he was dying, he sent 1 carrier pigeon out with his last note to his wife. His wife waited 50 years for that pigeon to show up. Just by chance, while exterminating the pigeons in her backyard (without her knowing right away), Tottori found some old pigeon skeletons. Looking through it, someone found the little canister that's used to hold messages. The wife finds it, and finds out what really happened to him. Very touching. Then, there was a cat who got run over by a truck. He basically saved his owner from killing herself. Throughout the episode, you get the feeling she'll try it again. Eventually, Tottori gets a call from her, saying she'll leave her cat to him. She's saying this while thinking about jumping in front of a moving train. He convinces her to at least live for her cat, if not for herself. Another touching one.Happy cry (Tears of joy)


I watched Sherlock Holmes last night. It was very disappointing.:iconohboyamericaplz:I heard so many great reviews, too. The ads looked awesome. It was horrible. The plot was very slow, not as much action as I had thought, it felt like they were overreaching their characters, and various other stuff. One good point, was establishing the period and scenes. Felt like you were transported back in time. I love Sherlock Holmes, at least in book version. So, I maybe had too high of hopes for this one.:iconheroamericaplz:I want to go back and read some Sherlock Holmes now.:la:Maybe I'll get it from the library at some point. 


deviantART faves: Kiku Fox The Story Writing Meme Shhh...Sleeping Daomu: Zhang Qiling 1 Sweet Delight First, a pretty drawing of Japan from Hetalia, dressed up as a fox. Second, an awesome writing meme. It will help a little with my story. It's not only text, but there's bubbles to draw in your characters too. It seems like the perfect thing for me to do. Only question is, when will I do it? Third, a very cute pic of a kitten. Fourth, an awesome drawing of, I think it's an original character, by an artist I watch. I love the colors they use. They have a particular style, too. Fifth, a very tasty/amazing pic of waffles with ice cream and chocolate fudge. 


Youtube:
Another good one from Monkey Majik, called Mitsumoto:

No comments:

Post a Comment