Friday, April 8, 2011

Whale Song

Mood::iconchibiswedenplz:


By W&Whale. The video's the acoustic version. Couldn't find a better one on Youtube. This one was written by Whale herself. Really pretty song.:iconchibihungaryplz:She's singing about her dreams and making music. There's mentions of her favorite band, Radiohead, in the lyrics. 



It was nice and sunny today. Every once in a while the clouds rolled in, but it wasn't bad.:iconchibicanadaplz:I haven't been feeling very well these last couple of days, and I slept in. So, haven't had much time to post.:iconusaplz:Yesterday, I fixed chapter 12. So, that character that I forgot is back in the story. Reposted that edited version to dA. Started fixing chapter 13. I'm not finished with that one, so it won't take as long. But, I really think this chapter's going to turn out different than I thought. Maybe it will be better?:iconchibiaustriaplz:
Made this last night. It's called Fritada de Espinaca. Or, Spinach and Cheese Fritada. Took a lot longer than I expected, and I started later than I was hoping to. Ended up being about 8:30 by the time we ate it. This is a Jewish Italian/Spanish recipe. These Jews moved from Italy to Spain, so their cuisine was influenced by both countries. Interesting. It was really good.:iconitalyplz:Lots of feta and spinach. The potatoes were an interesting touch. 


Looked at our Indian cookbooks. Didn't find as many recipes as I thought I would. Here's some of them: ground lamb curry, potato curry, chicken in a red sweet pepper sauce, chicken mulligatawny soup, crisp semolina shortbread. Today, I'll look at our Egyptian ones. Then, tomorrow it's the Polish cookbooks. 


I just got finished making a Russian Apple Charlotte. They nickname it Guest-at-the-Doorstep. Mom helped with it. Since I'm not used to baking yet.:iconseychelles-plz:It smells so good!:iconchibispainplz:I can't wait to have it tonight! Mom's making a salmon thing for dinner.
In Naruto Shippuden, Sakura made a fake love confession to Naruto in order to lure him back to the village. He saw right through it. I'm starting to not like Sakura anymore. She's kind of a pain. Killer Bee is being attacked by Kisame. Kisame hasn't made much of an appearance lately. And when he appears, it feels like there's not much they reveal about him. He finally unwrapped his 'sword', the Samehada. (In pic.) Kind of crazy looking. Someone said that he's almost like a jinchuuriki. In the preview, it looks like he turns into a shark. It's going to be a battle between him and an octopus (Killer Bee). Interesting. 


deviantART faves: OC Music Genre Meme UniCUM Hungary's Drink Quoth the cupcake, "Nevermore" Let's Learn Vietnamese Commission- Song of Fire I did not make these! First, a pretty interesting meme. Figure out what genre fits your original characters best. So, are they into pop, classical, metal, etc. Sounds fun. Second, another entry for the cup collab Hetalia version. This one's Hungary's national drink. Third, Edgar Allen Poe themed cupcakes. Kind of nifty. Fourth, an interesting comic featuring Vietnam from Hetalia inspired by the Learn Chinese with Yao. I now have both comics in my faves. Vietnamese seems really difficult. Fifth, a commission by an artist I watch of someone's oc called Baroque. It's cool. 


Youtube:
An awesome tribute to Gintama:

No comments:

Post a Comment