Friday, January 7, 2011

Bubble Bath Day!

Mood::iconchibiswedenplz:


This is actually tomorrow. Nice! Sounds like a relaxing day.:iconthailandplz:I haven't had a bath in a long time. Maybe I should tomorrow or something. It's also National English Toffee Day tomorrow. Tasty stuff!:iconitalyplz:


I haven't been feeling very well the last couple of days.:iconlietplz:I feel really warm most of the day, and like I'm going to throw up. Then, my head starts to throb. Yay!:iconyaykumajiroplz:Anyways, that's why I haven't posted in a while. I also had problems with my taskbar. I thought for sure I had a virus or something.:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:But turns out, at some point, I had unlocked it and it moved. It's never happened before, but that would explain it.:iconchibijapanplz:It was a thin bar that only showed the time and had all the icons in a row. I like to have the icons in a block, and to see the date too. It just looked wrong.:iconchibilithuaniaplz:I'm glad I figured it out though. 


We went to Costco yesterday!:dummy:Haven't gone in so long. Got a ton of good food again. Most of it lasts for a couple of months at least.:iconchibicanadaplz:We got some bagels, those individual humus packet things (I love these!), pearl couscous salad, chicken teriyaki meatballs, a huge crate of oranges, pita chips, something that they call 'Morning Buns' (like a cross between a cinnamon roll and muffin. None of the gooey icing, sadly. Really tasty, though!:iconitalyplz:), more bread, panko breaded tilapia (we like the cod version more, but it wasn't there), dates, some biscotti, and many more things. We had the garlic chicken (I think the mix is from Bird's Eye) for dinner. It was so good! I love that stuff!:iconchibispainplz:Plus the vegetables stay crisp and are in huge chunks. We started off with me wheeling Mom in a wheel chair while she steered a cart. (They didn't have any scooters available.) So, technically I was pushing the cart and the wheel chair around.:iconromanoplz: Eventually, we did what we ended up doing last time. Park the cart somewhere close, wheel her around, pick out what we want, and drop off the stuff at the cart then come back to her. It was still quite a workout. And, on top of that, we hit the crowd in the middle of the store. So, it was even harder to maneuver around people.:iconohboyamericaplz:After that, I still had to load everything in the car, and unload it once we were home. I was exhausted.:faint:That took up most of the day. 


I still haven't gotten my itinerary and info for my trip to Israel.:hmm:They said in the last email they sent, that it would be 3-4 weeks before we go. We have 19 days left.:iconusaplz:I went around to see if I just didn't get the stuff. (Like maybe if it was in my spam.) The main site still didn't have their 'pre-trip central' section up yet for my group. There's only 4 Facebook groups that have been made through the organization, and they're for earlier trips. Supposedly, those weren't open until 2 and half weeks before their trip. Isn't that cutting it a bit close?:iconkikuplz:Now, I'm really not sure if I should contact them at the moment. Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow. If I don't get anything by Sunday, it's definitely time to contact them.:iconhongkongplz:Meanwhile, I looked at the sample itinerary again, just to get a feel, and looked at the places a little more closely. A lot of it looked amazing.:iconchibihungaryplz:I can't wait!:iconlachoirplz:I hope somebody's coming from this area, and might be leaving on the same plane to NYC. It would make the ride there much nicer.:iconchibisitalyplz:


One of my penpals from Japan mailed me something.:iconseychelles-plz:I haven't heard from her in like 7 months. Sadly, I almost forgot about her.:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:I think maybe after a couple of months of not hearing from her, I thought she wasn't going to respond. She apologized for how late her letter was, but she's very sick.:iconraivisplz:She remembered my birthday, and gave me a really nice pair of chopsticks. Also, gave me a card, and some pamphlets on her hometown. All very sweet, but out of the blue. Now, I'll have to send her stuff. Or, I'll feel very guilty. I feel bad that she's so sick too. 


I tried to watch I've Been Married to Hell, but the only part that was available was the first 15 minutes of it. So, next week I'll skip to the next episode. Don't think I'll miss much. It's a hilarious series! Bloody Monday 2 was amazing! I hate that they killed off Maya. She was one of my fave characters.:iconprussiaplz:They made you think through most of the series that she was 'evil'. When in fact, she was working for the prime minister. She was perfect!:iconheroamericaplz:I just don't want J to die. Sounds funny, because he really is a villain. It's a matter of time before he dies of radiation poisoning, though. He's an awesome character, but not as awesome as Maya was.:iconchibiaustriaplz:And, apparently, K is still alive. Today, I'll try to find another drama for Thursday's, and watch Kiina.

No comments:

Post a Comment