Thursday, January 13, 2011

13 More Days!

Mood::iconchibiamericaplz:


Wahoo! It's getting really close! I just started my packing list. And, it looks pretty good. I have to remember it all, so it's nice to have it written out.:iconchibicanadaplz:I woke up late, because for some reason I was wide awake at 4:30 in the morning.:iconusaplz:Then, couldn't fall asleep again for about 2 hours. I'm not getting up with less than 8 hours of sleep.:iconhongkongplz:I used to do that and it made me extremely tired half the time. I could stand doing so when I go on trips and such. For some reason it feels different. 


It's oddly warm today. Like, 52 degrees.:iconsleepygreeceplz:I don't think that's normal for this time of year. I joined a cat photography group on dA. That should be nice, seeing some cat pics. Also, I can submit my own. The nature group is lazy, and half the time people's submissions time out before they're approved.:iconwtfukplz:Plus, they've denied one of my cat pics before, which I truly don't understand why. Maybe this one will be better. 


Bloody Monday 2 just keeps getting better!:iconchibispainplz:It's like movie quality every episode. Also, with each episode there's a lot of plot twists. The actor who plays J is really good. He also plays the 'charismatic' vet on Juui Dolittle. Funny to be watching these shows during the same week.:iconenglandispervyplz:These characters are total opposites, but he really gets into both. I have to look up the shows this actor, Hiroki Narimiya, has been in. Hopefully, they're good too, and I can increase my to-watch list.:iconberwaldplz:


I watched Orthros no Inu. There's a lot of moral dilemmas. Very interesting story. Not sure if I like the actor who plays Ryuzaki. I like the show. I just don't LOVE it yet.:iconswissplz:


Worked some more on the You Maga horoscope thing. This time it talked about my money fortune. They're telling me to save small amounts of money now, and in the future it will become a large amount. They had a weird English proverb quoted in it. "Many a little makes a mickle." Which threw me off. First of all, what's a 'mickle'?:iconseychelles-plz:So, I looked it up online and the meaning behind it is, "Many small amounts accumulate to make a large amount." Why couldn't it just be like that? Makes it hard for someone learning another language, when they do something like that!:iconromanoplz:Oh, well. I figured it out. 


Then, I worked more on character sheets. It's interesting how one character is going to have 2 different personalities. I guess it makes it fun. I also worked on my building descriptions. With writing them out like that, I can really form these buildings in my head.:iconchibisitalyplz:Plus, it's good for when I start drawing them out. It's all getting me more into the story. I love it!:dummy:

No comments:

Post a Comment