Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Trivia Day!

Mood::iconnorwayfukkiretaplz:


Yay for trivia! I love trivia!:dummy:It's always fun to learn something new about the world. It might not be very useful, but it makes life more interesting.:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:The only trivia I don't care too much about is sports. Here's some weird trivia: A sneeze can exceed the speed of 100 mph.:sneeze:Two-thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in New Jersey. The can opener was invented 48 years after the can. Interesting and weird. It's also World Braille Day. It's a great thing to celebrate too. 


I looked back at the email that talked about when I'll get the info for my trip. They actually said it will be 3-4 weeks before. So, I'm giving them a couple more days until I contact them.:iconhongkongplz:Posted a pic: Pink Bush Wrote more of chapter 12. I think I might be close to finishing the chapter!:iconyayhanatamagoplz:Played some Mozart. My fingers aren't used to playing trills anymore. It's been a little while since I played, so I sounded a bit rusty. It wasn't bad. Maybe a tad better than last time. Also, finished translating that article in the North American Post. It was about a local Aki Matsuri (or Fall Festival) that happened towards the end of September. Yeah, it's a little old.:iconwtfromanoplz:But, interesting. I have to choose a new article tomorrow to work on. Don't know what newspaper or magazine it will be from.:hmm:I'm still thinking of posting my work again on here, from this coming article. Haven't done so in a while.:iconkikuplz:
In Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, it was about a mystery train about to depart for the unknown. (Lots of metaphors in this one.) Mainly about only ask a question to get your support for their conclusion. There was a little thing on sensei when he was in high school. He joined a club called 'Negaticlub'. It was full of pessimistic people. So, they only did pessimistic activities. They gave sensei the glasses he still wears. They purge positive thoughts. Every time you think positively, they tighten. They (supposedly) don't come off. But, I thought at some points in the manga sensei loses them, takes them off etc. Kind of weird. I've finally caught up to the part of the manga that the anime finished on. (At least, I think so.) There's a lot more to the manga, though. 
In Psychic Detective Yakumo, Yakumo was kidnapped and Gotou is still missing. (That's Yakumo in the pic. Not sure if they took Gotou too.) This show's getting really good!:iconchibihungaryplz: The ghost in the vid was Yakumo's mother, Azusa. It shocked him so much he went to investigate on his own. Haruka's mother knew Azusa. She found Azusa on the side of the road, back when they were both pregnant with Yakumo and Haruka. (So, there's a connection between Haruka and Yakumo that was made before they were born.) Azusa had been kidnapped, and was held for 2 weeks when she finally made it out own her own. Yakumo's father was her kidnapper. A bit disturbing.:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:But, now I can kind of see why she felt like she had to kill him. Although, why try to do it when she did? Why not just after he was born or something?:iconchibijapanplz:Haruka's mother had kept in touch with Azusa until she disappeared. There's a lot that still hasn't been revealed, but I think that's a reason why it's so good.:iconfrancisplz:


I started drawing my OC, Max. He's basically a skeleton, so it should be interesting. Still figuring out his skull, although I drew it before. I just don't remember at the moment how I did it.:iconwtfukplz:Maybe I will tomorrow. And then I can have fun with the rest of his 'body'. (Sounds kind of strange.:iconenglandispervyplz:

No comments:

Post a Comment