Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Trick and Treat

By the Rin and Len Vocaloids. One of my faves of theirs! ^_^ Wrote more of my story. I think I finished writing the 6th chapter. If I did, it will end on a huge cliffhanger. ;P It would be interesting to see what people think about it.

Making himself into a powerful bomb was Deidara's final 'masterpiece'. O.O It looked about as powerful as an atomic bomb. Sasuke got away just in time by summoning Manda and traporting himself to another dimension. The brunt of the blast hit and killed Manda. Along with Deidara, the Akatsuki think Sasuke and Tobi are died from the blast. Pain's ordered by Madara (a.k.a. Tobi) to find the Kyuubi. (I thought that's what they already were doing? :P) Itachi warns Naruto about Sasuke. Jiraiya finds where the leader of Akatsuki is, and plans to go there alone. Another one of Itachi's clones meets Sasuke. (He's kind of everywhere. ^_^)

日本語
I reviewed almost all of section し or shi. I also went over the particles and verb forms. I came up with a sentence for the letter too.
毎朝、何時に起きますか。
English: What time do you get up in the morning?

Nagi explained the rules of fighting each others Child. If the Child dies, they won't die but the one dearest to them will disappear. If a HiME dies, the Child and loved ones will die too. O.O The star that only they can see will eventually collide with Earth. The only person who can stop it, is the HiME that wins. If they don't do anything, the world will end. O.O Midori's researching on a better way to go about this. Akira was about to kill Takumi, he tells her if it's necessary than do it, since she's saved him countless times. Also, his tired of always being sick. Instead, she tries to give him his heart meds (he looked like he was having an attack), when he spits them out, she put them in her mouth with some water and tranferred it through a kiss. He's the one she's closest to.

I played a game called the Swords on Gamershood. It was hilarious how hokey it was. It looked a lot like Maple Story. Especially the monsters. It's kind of like a laid back rpg. Was mindless after a while of killing things.

I finally got an answer from my psychiatrist and her nurse. It took all day of calling, but I got an answer. It's funny though, she wants me to go up to 200mg 2x a day. But, I just bought a 3 months supply of 150mg. Kind of hard to do when half a pill is 75mg. :P So, they settled on prescribing a 3 months supply of 25mg that I'll take 2x a day. Anyways, it adds up right now. It was so late when they finally sent the prescription to the pharmacy, they didn't have any left. So, I have to wait until tomorrow. Wanted to at least start the night ones. :( At least I'll get them pretty quickly.

I also started another darwing. This time it's Halloween themed. I was drawing something else at the time, so why not draw it now? ^_^ So far it has a jack- o- lantern and part of a haunted house. I didn't realize how hard it was to draw a pumpkin. XD It was fun though. I'm hoping this one will be quick. Not sure if I'll even color it. Maybe, if people tell me they want to see it colored after I post it. No Youtube since yesterday they were doing maintenance. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment