Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Chicken Bone

By Yoko Kanno from the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack. I just found out that my playlist was erased, well technically the site is gone. O.O I'll just have to make a new one somewhere else. :P Maybe make a new Pandora one. Haven't used that in a while. I put up some of the Hanukkah decorations. Kind of cutting it close since Hanukkah starts on Friday night. XD Those gel stick on things are funny to put up when they're brand new. It wanted to stick to everything including me. But, I think things turned out good. I also found a new social networking site called TinierMe. It's kind of fun. Very similar to Gaia so far. Also, deviantArt finally put out the groups function. So, I went through them, and joined a bunch of them. ^_^ I'm really happy about this new feature. Seems more organized now. ;) Also, someone asked if one of my drawings could be featured in one of the groups I'm a part of. O.O I don't think I'm that good, at least not enough to be featured. Tomorrow, I'm going to start going back to my normal schedule. I only relaxed a bit, as kind of a reward for studying so hard for the test and taking it. I might do some new things for when I do my Japanese. ;) So, look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment