Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kumikyoki

Nico Nico Douga by the Kaito Vocaloid. It's kind of a variety of songs sung by Kaito that are on nico nico douga, which is basically a Japanese Youtube. ^_^ I'm trying to figure out how to register for it, too, since it has such cool videos. At least it has a better selection of Vocaloid videos.

Well, today I mostly got ready for the trip, yet again. Didn't really have a chance to go over my Japanese, but I guess I can go over it tomorrow and when I get back. Also, it will be a nice break for me. I'll be gone until the 27th, so this will probably be the last post until that Monday. :D Along with spending some time with my grandparents (That will be most of the time. Which is awesome!), we're planning on exploring a bit of Miami and the surrounding area. It all sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun! XD I still have to pack. O.O The only problem is finding enough things to keep me busy on the plane. We'll be on it the entire day. It will be from 5:49 AM until pretty late in the evening. It's going to feel much later.

For Hanukkah, I got a really nice shower cap and some pretty dark lip gloss. I think it's supposed to look as dark as lipstick. O.O We'll see. Mom said one of my presents probably won't get here until about half way through our trip. So, when we come back, it will be waiting for us! XD The other thing I probably won't get until mid January. Apparently, it's a really sought after item. Which makes me wonder what it really is. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment